• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Add me my fc is in my signature,pm me for add back! :)

Anyone have an electric safari zone with luxio :O? please pm me

Last edited:
    Years
  • Friend Codes in sig, feel free to add me, I'm looking for people to battle and such. Also, I have no idea what my friend Safari Pokemon are, but if someone could tell me I'd appreciate it!

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • Add me! My fc is 0602-6419-4735. If you do add me, make sure to give me a VM/PM with your friend code! My friend safari is a Dark type one and has Nuzleaf, Sneasel and Sableye!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Add my FC 3969-4451-9942 !

PM me when you have added so I can add you back too~

Idk whats in my friend safari, would appreciate if someone could tell me after adding :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2013
    Hi everyone, ,my code is 3754-7491-2553
    Plz feel free to invite me for anything.

PS:Plz text me if you add my code then i can add you as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    I need a Normal Safari with ditto's mainly, but adding anyone! I can battle, trade and such.
    My FC 4441 9494 9341
    PM me if you do!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Bump.

FC: 1848 1754 4450
    Name: Erick

If you add me, please leave a visitor message or send a private message so I can add you back.
    Thank you!

Years
  • LOOKING FOR FRIEND CODES FOR SAFARI

Hello, fellow pokemon masters.

As you may have guessed, I wanna fill out my Friend Safari, and I know you do too.

Here's my friend code: 4828-4211-6453

It will unlock a Fairy safari if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway just post your FCs (optionally what safari it unlocks) and I will do my best to add you.

Thanx in advance.

Years
  • Hello everyone :3
    I need more friend safaris (I have 5 or 6 bug, and 7 electric.. no water, fighting, dark, ghost or normal.. which is ridiculous)
    I'm hoping for a fairy type safari with spritzees, ghost or grass with pumpkaboos, dark or psychic with inkays, normal or psychic with girafarigs, normal with eevees and/or dittos, and psychic with espurrs, as well as the types I'm missing. My friend code is 1118-0375-9041 and my safari is ghost with shuppets, pumpkaboos and golurks. Let me know if you add me so I can add you back :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2014
    I dont know which pokemon I have but here is my friend code. :D Please send me a PM and I will add everyone!

2423-3265-4528

Best wishes and pokémon from Valentine! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    My code is 5370-1512-2311. Feel free to add me and then send me a message with your fc so I can add you back. I don't know what my safari is.

Pillodox

Ruff
    Years
  • My friend safari is based on Ice Type Pokemon. The special pokemon is a Piloswine with the Thick Fat ability. Snovers and Seasels can be found too. Friend Code: 0834 - 0551 - 6417

bradenm

Wheelie say find friends today
    Years
  • Reposting my FC . It's in my signature :). I have Charmeleon, Braixen and Pansear. Looking for someone with a Ditto in their safari :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back