• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    Hai guys,
    Just defeated Elite Four for first time and now able to access friend safari, so need loads of friends for it, my fc is 3711-8053-2586. If someone could also let me know what type my safari is and what Pokemon there are there I would appreciate it, thanks.
    So add me up people, pm also if you do add me along with your fc so I know you've added me.
    Also, I'm playing Pokemon Y

csamueld

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    I need an eevee friend safari! Adding all though.

Adding all! I have an ice safari with sneasel and delibird. I also need charmeleon,

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Herro guys! I'm still looking for a Friend Safari with Abra in it. I'm also looking for Friend Safaris that have Pokemon you can't get anywhere else in the game but in the Friend Safari, like Paras, Aipom, etc. But if you just want to add me, that's all right! ^^

I have Fire type with Pansear, Ninetales and Charmeleon. ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    would it be possibly for anyone to tell me my shiny value? my FC is 4613-6648-3476. If so that would be greatly appreciated!:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    New to the community. If anyone would like to add me my friend code is 3153-46340479. If you end up adding me just throw me a pm or just add a comment. I have Rock Safari with Dwebble, Magcargo and Barbaracle

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hello I'm new to Pokemon y and I really want to add some for Friend safari. Mostly for Ditto, Seviper, charmander in order to start breeding Deinos!

My friend code is following: Friend code:2981- 6728- 9743

Years
  • Yo, Looking for almost any type of safari except fairy. For some reason I just do not like fairy type pokemon. PM me and tell me what kind you have before adding. Mine is water i apparently hve frogadier, gyarodos and octillery. FC: 3840-5586-0053

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Hey, I have Rock Safari with Dwebble, Magcargo and Barbaracle. My friend code is if you would like to add me 3153-4634-0479.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    Please add me i have no friends for pokemon trads/safari/Battle

all ready beat the game and now just looking to battle and trade!!

FC - 1478-4359-2517

please message me your FC and i can add you to mine ! =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    hey guys need more friends on pokemon so add me please am not sure what my friend safari pokemon is so if you could tell me it would be appreciated. if you add me please message me. 3368 2223 0992

Years
  • My code, which can also be seen in my sig, is 4356-0732-5307, im really in need of a ditto in a friend safari so i can iv train my pokemon please it would be great help ty

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    My FC is: 1950-8675-9646

I am now in need of Braxian and Gabite! Any assistance is nice and stuff! I add anyone.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Guy from sweden who plays on daily basis looking for Ditto farmers! 2981- 6728- 9743 is my fc!

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2014
    Please add. Have more than enough spots. Dark type here with sneasel and vullaby. Please PM if you do so I can add back.

Please add dark type with sneasel and vullaby. Pm if you do

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back