• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [OLD] X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    hey guys just a quick repost as ive just found out my pokemon in my safari there Dragon - Dragonair, Fraxure and Sliggo. :) add me 3368-2223-0992 pm if you add

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    ADD MY FC: 4270 1498 7750
    ELECTRIC TYPE: ELECTABUZZ PACHIRISU ZEBSTRIKA
    when added pm me

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
  • I finally beat the Elite Four, so my Friend Code is 0817-4646-8596 (posted in signature)--which is already in the database. My Friend Safari type is Rock [Boldore // Corsola // Rhydon].

S3venAces

Amateur Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    2964-9447-9337, Ghost types which I believe are Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, and Drifblim. PM me and all that I guess if you decide to add...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Hello still got some space well everybody I got two friend codes they 3093-8336-1043 and 2079-7215-2283 they have Illumise pinser masquerain and piloswine spheal bergmite

WhereAngelsLie

Lord Stars
    Years
  • Everything's in the sig, add me if you want and then PM/Visitor Message me your code thanks ^^

♫ Looking for Ditto Safari ♫
    Looking for Dragons, Fairies, Steels (Excadrill and Metang), Duosion, Espurr and Eevee.

Oh yes, I'll also be randomly adding people in the thread. If you receive a PM just add me back :-)

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2014
    Add me fellow poke enthusiasts... My fc is 0146 9842 7973... I'm up for trades and battles but need more people for friend safari. So yeah pm me wih ur fc and I'll add you back

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Looking for more friends for the friend safari. I have a flying type. I'm looking for electric, fire, ghost, psychic, and steel toe safaris. Pm me if you add me do I can add you back. 0662-3476-6013

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2013
    Add me: 0189-8647-9008
    I have ghost with lampent, pumpkaboo and spiritomb
    (PM me if you add me!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Hello guys. Im newbie here. Really looking for normal safari with Ditto. Its hard to get one. I ll also add anybody too. Add me and PM, i ll add u back ASAP. Thanks :)

hey guys just a quick repost as ive just found out my pokemon in my safari there Dragon - Dragonair, Fraxure and Sliggo. :) add me 3368-2223-0992 pm if you add

I added you. Please add me back. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hello guys. Im newbie here. Really looking for normal safari with Ditto. Its hard to get one. I ll also add anybody too. Add me and PM, i ll add u back ASAP. Thanks :)

I added you. Please add me back. Thank you.

I don't have Ditto safari but my fc is 2981- 6728- 9743 (dunno my safari yet lol).

AKPorcupine

Yes, Follow the Light...
    Years
  • Hey, all. Y player, here.

I'm not a super pro gamer, but I love to help out. So if you need a poke'mon bred, or just someone to hang out with, I'm your guy.

I don't know what my Friend Safari info is, yet, but add me, and we'll find out.

PM me for details.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Hi guys!! My friend code is 3136-7798-2487 and Im not sure what type it is. So would any be so kind as to add me so I can add you to see what it is?

Also, I am looking for a Pikachu Safari, Frogadier Safari, Growlith Safari, Mankey Safari and anything else that you will throw at me! A ditto would be nice as well.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back