• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG A VM! I MUST RESPOND RIGHT AWAY

Years
    If it's from jellicentfan1, I turn away and recoil from the spam.

Everyone else: I reply as soon as I know about it. Unless it's from Twilight Sky, Wolflare, etc etc.

In all seriousness, once I log in I check my VMs and reply. I'm actually pretty good with these things.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I usually try to reply right away but sometimes I get a few at a time and I might miss one. :c

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    I don't think I have ever once responded to a voice mail in my life. I don't really like to use my phone in general, the only reason why I even have one is for business reasons and just in case I get lost somewhere (which happens frequently since I tend to like to drive in random directions just to see where the roads lead). It's not like I don't have anyone to contact, it's kind of the opposite actually. I pretty much stopped using my phone because I started to get annoyed from frequent phone calls and texts from friends just wanting to talk. I pretty much just communicate through the internet and face to face. My platoon sergeant even dubbed me "The Hardest Person in the World to Contact", lol.

Hell, I'm probably one of the only person in America who doesn't own a smart phone too.

Years
    I let them sit. FOREVER.

...it usually depends. Sometimes I'm on it and will reply within a few days. Other times they'll sit for over a week. Even now, when hardly anyone VMs me, they just sit and sit and sit. I'm a very lazy person. If I reply to them and someone sends me one while I'm still on, that's like the only time I'll reply the same day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I often don't feel the need to respond straight away, though I usually do eventually.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    To be honest, it depends on a lot of things. It depends on how good I feel that day, if I feel terrible or not very talkative then I'll probably be very unlikely to respond until at least a few days later. It also depends where the conversation is going, if I can't make a reply that doesn't come off as completely random then I'm really unlikely to answer. That or I just don't know what to say. So then I kinda forget and leave it until I see it six months later and go "oops."

It also depends how much I like talking to the person. Its nothing against other people but I find certain people funner and easier to talk to than others. Generally though I reply within a few minutes or whenever I see it. :I

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I'm horrible at responding to VMs. I always check them when I get online, but I can never think of anything to say right away, and end up forgetting, or I haven't talked to whoever in a long time and it's awkward. I don't try to be rude, but it happens... lol

srinator

I am much better at vm'ing than forum'ing yes that's a term lol.
    i do tend to reply to a vm as soon as i read it but i guess everyone did that in their initial pc day's.

Nakala Pri

I answer right away. NO TIME TO DELAY WHEN SWEET, INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THEIR POOR REPLIES TO COME HOME! xD

Nine Inch Nails

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    Years
    I'll respond to any and all VMs I receive, and if by chance I don't respond to your VM, I've probably just forgotten about it and will reply to it as soon as I take notice that it's there.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    As soon as I get a notification, I pounce on it ;-;. VMs tend to get replied to straight away, as long as I'm online and not on my phone.

HOLD THE PHONE I'VE GOT A LIKE~

Back