• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg i did something THE WORLD MUST KNOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • How often do you update your status on sites like Facebook and Google+, or make posts on Twitter? How often do you read updates and posts made by others? What do you think when you see someone that posts often, or hardly ever posts?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I used to post on Twitter alot. Then I stopped cause I barely had anything interesting to write.

Ayselipera

I have a Twitter and Tumblr account for posting and generally my Twitter account is set around my real life friends and my Tumblr is for online friends/online randoms of course! I tend to post on Twitter a few times a day just when something is really annoying me, if I'm doing something with a friend, or I have something stupid to say. As for Tumblr I rarely ever make text posts. The only time I resort to that is when I really need to complain about a real life friend who I can't complain about on Twitter because they have my Twitter!!!

I usually read everyone's posts, I am following them for a reason! Also I don't mind people who post a lot/a little it all depends on what they post about not the amount.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I'm like always Tweeting (That's posting on Twitter for you not Twitterers) useless stuff or song lyrics or stuff that have annoyed me, yet I like never update Facebook/Google+ Status' and I've got Tumblr but I generally just reblog things on that and never put anything of importance on it.

I read every Tweet I see because some people may have said interesting stuff! I read Tumblr posts because I like to reblog :x and I occasionally read through Google+/Facebook stuff, not often though. I don't mind people who post often because I do it and it would be dumb for me to get annoyed by it, and they might have interesting things to say.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I only have Twitter to tweet quotes, so I don't feel bad changing my status 10 times in one fun night with friends. I don't follow people and I don't even get on the website, just tweet.

My Facebook I only update when I have something to say that I think people might want to see. Like I updated this morning with a Shel Silverstein poem that I think my friends will like, and I updated yesterday with a link to a game. Sometimes I update with random song lyrics but I try not to because I know most people don't care unless they know the song themselves, lol.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Almost never. I don't want a mass public knowing what I am doing every day. I use facebook mostly for the PMs there and to keep in touch with college friends. I don't have twitter or google+

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Quite rarely, to be honest. One of the things that prevented me from getting Twitter was the (mis-)conception that it would just be people tweeting stuff like "OMG I MADE TOAST! lolz" all day. Thankfully, most of the people I follow come up with more important stuff to say (most, not all), but it means that when I do tweet something, or update my Facebook status, I try and make it relatively substantial. People don't care if I forgot my keys; people DO care if I happen to bump into Keira Knightley in the street which so totally happened to me a few weeks ago and was my most popular Facebook status in a long time. It's knowing when to splurge and when to keep quiet.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • People have told me I need to use my Facebook and Google+ more often. I never ever end up posting on those sites for some reason. :\ I love reading peoples updates, seeing pictures and stuff, but I don;t ever post. I personally think it;s because I lead to boring of a life to post anything, lol.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I used to spam twitter so much. This summer I probably posted about 15 updates per-day, if not more. Now that's schools in, I barely ever tweet and just use it to @ reply to people and such. But I'm always on twitter and always reading every tweet when I'm online.

Years
  • I don't go on FaceBook anymore after I realised I actually hate the majority of people on there. Google+ is pretty much dead apart from a few bronies that spam MLP all over the place. Twitter I spend a lot of time on, I've been updating less now mostly because anything worth sending out to the world is over 140 characters x3

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • I hardly update my status on Facebook or Twitter, I don't see the point. Most people ignore what over people put anyway. I think those people who update their status every 5 minutes can be really annoying.

Years
  • I use Twitter a lot, but im just fed up with Facebook so I never update my status there anymore.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I have 2 facebook accounts, one for rl friends and one for online friends. I update my status on my rl account 3-4 times a day :o but i rarely do so on my other account.
    I used to tweet a lot but now I cant be bothered
    Oh and I have a tumblr too but i forgot the password o.o

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I always update them everyday, but I don't usually post what I am doing, I am sometimes posting what I'm feeling to, or some quotes or jokes. :'>

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I only post information that I think my friends would be interested and some questions that have been lurking in my mind for days.
    Eg. Posted to (censored) School.
    Anyone has any idea why Justin Bieber is so popular? (just a random example, don't take it to heart)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I tweet all the time about whatever is happening to me right on the spot, but as for Facebook, I usually only post a status about something funny that happened that day or for special days that have meaning, like a birthday, death date, or major world event.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    My Twitter and Tumblr both tend to be random-oriented to life-involving. Importance of the life-involving things are low as most people don't care. They're also mostly active every day.

I'm also not involved with Facebook as I really don't give a care about the drama of my classmates' lives.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back