• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG It's sooooooooo hard!

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
  • There was one dungeon in Skyrim that honslt got me looking like a dimwit. Because there a part where you have to pull a lever to bring down the bridge but instead it shouts spikes into into. Then you have to find the other lever. It took me a good 3 hours, until I resorted to a youtube walk-through. And it told me to 'Stand beside the false lever, then turn 90 degrees to your right" and POW! The correct lever was on a wall beside a wall that was blocking it from a side view (damn that lever!). I was raaagging cause that one dungeon made me look like a dumb-skull =( After that the rest of the dungeon was easy...Until I reached a very strong ancient Nord Zombie Boss at the end who kept on killing me, and my 6 followers like its nothing. But thats another story lol.

c l e a r

Transparent Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2018
    I prefer difficult games, it's what a game should be, challenge limits.

Who here is familiar with Tales of (Whatever)? If you are familiar with Tales of games, here is a certain Extra Boss:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Tz1d9jV_Jw

Not that hard right? Well, watch what happens when you turn the dial to Hard or above.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7G6PDfzcnE

This is (Almost) unwinnable. All these people that says Nebilim, Abyssion, Barbartos, and RWO is hard on Mania/Unknown can take a seat. The latter two is debatable, but there are equipments against RWO that makes his attacks a joke, and certain moves can be used to keep Barbartos from teching him way out of a combo. This doesn't; She just screams her way out, all her tech outs causes her to use her Hi-Ougi, which is... like every 30 seconds.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    In most games, I just try and plow through it regardless of the difficulty. Just give it your all.

As for RPGs, the golden rule is to grind more. If any RPG is too difficult, just grind some levels. :P

Years
  • There are a few games that I have seen that make me rage so hard I want to kill people.
    Me and a mate were playing Dark Souls and we just couldn't stop failing. Another one was Resident Evil 5 on the hardest mode EVA! Didn't have enough ammo so we had to try head shot everything.​

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
    Years
  • Anyone who has played Persona 3 (or the FES version, whichever one you prefer.) has died at least once to Nyx's Avatar. Damn boss has 13 forms. 13!!! And it changes weaknesses with every form. Then comes the final form.....I hate Nyx's Avatar.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Stupid Halo CE and "Assault on the Control Room". As I am coming back up to the entrance to Foehammer, I run outta ammo for my Sniper and Rocket Launcher. Than I have to grab a Plasma Pistol and Rifle which is not good for those overpowered Elites...

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Bosses that suddenly spike in level (more than the usual increase, I mean), overly-convoluted strategies (Illusions of Gaia - Watch the hair pixels), places where you're forced to use laughably weak characters (especially bad when done in games without levels, and you're forced to use two pieces of dead weight to get something done), missions with a nigh-invincible enemy...

The list goes on. Of course, the above list isn't full of bad things, just things that make you tear your hair out.

One of the main reasons I'm not above using a game breaker if the situation calls for it. Or, more fairly, mass amounts of raw power, when available. Nigh-invincible enemies that wipe out your squad are no match for three anti-armor rounds in rapid succession.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • Emily Rose in Prototype. I just can't win. She is just to big for me to take.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Blood Stained Sanctuary in Cave Story. My god, that took me forever to get though. But I managed to get really good at it, as a result of like, 300 tries. xD

And I am sure there are others, I just can't think of them right now. :\ Cave Stroy is just the first one that came to mind, and it stood out like a giant neon sign in the middle of the Mojave Desert. >__>

Years
  • It might be a bit easy for you, but I was struggling alot achievement-hunting for the 'Neighborhood Watch' achievement in HL2 EP2
    also the Little Rocket Man achievement. Now that was just ridiculous...
    There also used to be parts of Portal 1 (long jump puzzles) where I would just forfeit it...

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
    Years
  • Mount Itoi from Earthbound Zero. (Or Mother, which ever one you prefer.) That place was pure HELL! It has the strongest enemys in the game, you can VERY easily die, and it has a VERY hard final boss.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Mount Itoi from Earthbound Zero. (Or Mother, which ever one you prefer.) That place was pure HELL! It has the strongest enemys in the game, you can VERY easily die, and it has a VERY hard final boss.

lol, that place is pretty crazy. I pretty much tried running from every battle. I didn't have too much trouble with the last battle though.

The entire game of Baten Kaitos Origins is incredibly difficult. While the card battle system is fun to an extent, it does require a lot of luck which can screw you over for difficult boss fights.

Years
  • lol, that place is pretty crazy. I pretty much tried running from every battle. I didn't have too much trouble with the last battle though.

The entire game of Baten Kaitos Origins is incredibly difficult. While the card battle system is fun to an extent, it does require a lot of luck which can screw you over for difficult boss fights.

I looved Baten Kaitos. But you're definitely right that the card system is mostly luck. I think I had the absolute worst time on two bosses. The Holo Holo Bird and Wiseman when you have to fight him the first time on that battle field.

Nobololol

King Of Mercy
    Years
  • battlefield 2 campaign had really hard mission. Every time i tried it all my allies died and only one left was sniper. Then enemy attacks with 3 tanks. Sniper vs tanks isn't fair.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    Soda Popinski in the NES game Mike Tyson's Punch Out!
    No matter how hard I tried or how late I stayed up playing, I could never beat him. Maybe it's time to whip out the ol' NES and do some training...

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Portal. After playing puzzle after puzzle there were times when i just got stuck on puzzles and simply couldn't figure it out

I took a break and when i came back i felt stupid because it was so simple .____.

TY

I seem to dying a lot at the part in which i need to escape...
    1. Killed by Fire Extinguisher
    2. Too late
    3. Killed by fire
    IT"S SO HARD

Back