• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your life at the moment?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
I'll also take the assumption that 5 is average.

I'd probably say a 4? I don't think it's completely awful but I'm more so trying to make the best of a poor situation, and seeing where things go. I think I'm out of the poor mental state it brought me into, but it's not like the situation surrounding me has gotten better, just that I'm handling it better.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I guess an 8? Work is good, blessed to have great health, friends and family. Most of the negatives come from my own self hatred / anxiety as well as comparing myself to others and what they have accomplished at the same age. So even though sometimes I feel that number is lower, realistically its not.

Days
I will categorize them into sub-parts :

1. Health

I assume it to be 8/10. I am not a body-builder like fit, but still good enough that my stamina doesn't runs out even after heavy schedule and also regain my strength after 10 minutes rest in between 2-3 B badminton matches. I am not felling ill for quite some time, and I don't remember when that happened. Two points deduced because I get stomachache when I consume spicy foods or heavy foods from outside or if my food timing is changed for 2-3 continuous days.

2. Study

I should rate 6/10. My concepts are good enough clear, but I got panicked and the fear of failure loomed me during one of the recent exam, due to which I was not able to remember the values of some constants on the spot, despite that I know all required constants at my level. In our country, teachers ask us to understand the concepts to such level that we should be able to recall the correct points even if someone wakes up us from deep sleep and ask us immediately. I can do this, but that fear of failure hurt me there, and I will try to avoid that in future. That exam is only hurdle, once done then I am positive that interviews will also go good !

3. Routine

It should be 9/10. I am highly punctual an meticulous for doing the tasks at the given time, and only unavoidable circumstances can prevent me from getting on time and being late. So at least this is the place which I can work off easily 😅😅

4. Mind

It will go till 8/10. Except that fear of failure during exams, I am mostly happy within. I don't flow with emotions easily, and tend to be neutral in all cases and always bearing a child's smile. Talking and looking me, no one could know what pains I am having. I had written something regarding our minds in my profile, and I tend to go according with it, but sometimes I also get deviated from the ideals which I had set as a benchmark for myself !

I can't believe that I am getting those negative fears in competitive exams, despite that I was among the toppers in both schools as well as Bachelor's university.

5. Satisfaction

Maybe around 7/10. I am satisfied and gratified with whatever I am having now. But this satisfaction should not be confused with what can I achieve ! If something's that is achievable but I am not able to do it, then it is for sure that there were dissatisfaction. I don't have likeness for getting FOMO, as I only need things that is needed and are sufficient. I don't like to use money for unnecessary things like clothing, hair styles, gadgets, etc. and only acquire them as much is needed.
Three points are reduced because naturally due to my exam performance, as I know that I could achieve my target, but am failing due to myself only......

6. Interaction with society

Hmm... maybe 8/10 ? I have good records with interactions with people around, as I use decent and formal language while talking with anyone, and never use the abusive words even with reference to fun. Don't indulge in quarrels as well. Follow the rules, behave friendly, etc.

I don't have any friend to talk or play with me, so points are reduced here. Although I don't mind it much as I believe we are our best friends if we can control our mind, and vice-versa. So I usually discuss the ideas and consequences within, and also learned to play few sports alone as well. I play(ed) badminton with strangers there in the sports club, but nowadays I am not going there due to time difference, as only little kids come to play at my required time duration, who only play pass-pass badminton. So instead, now I cycle for 15km everyday in one shift of 35 minutes, without stopping in between.

Sometimes I do feel that I need a friend, but that's something which I consider tertiary task at the moment !

So overall, by taking the average of six aspects;

7.67/10. And I will round to 8/10 as the nearest integer !!

Years
I play(ed) badminton with strangers there in the sports club, but nowadays I am not going there due to time difference, as only little kids come to play at my required time duration, who only play pass-pass badminton. So instead, now I cycle for 15km everyday in one shift of 35 minutes, without stopping in between.
This is really great! 15km every day is no small feat and you should be proud. I haven't ridden in a very long time and am considering picking it up again, though I really do enjoy long walks.

For me things are probably in the 8/10 zone. We are doing fairly well financially, I'm living in a nice country, can live an enjoyable lifestyle since I don't have a full-time office job with a 2 hour commute anymore, and my relationship with friends/family is still pretty good. My main downside is wanting to have my cat with me here, but I just can't justify it when we're moving internationally again in half a year. Maybe once we settle permanently..!

Days
I really do enjoy long walks.
Does this also benefits you in Pokemon GO ?

😜😜😜

The only benefit of quick cycling is that I could cover the distances between the nearby 4-5 Gyms quickly during the marquee events. But egg-hatching takes forever 😓😓.

And nice to hear that everything's going good for you. Everyone should be happy I believe, hence I expect good for everyone with whom I interact !

Years
Life has its ups and downs. What would you rate your life right at this current point? Why?
Around 7 - 9 - it's mostly been good despite some hiccups and i'm trying to recover more from what happened last year as it was incredibly rocky. i didn't even get chance to work on my projects from lack of energy so yeah.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
8, I guess? I live a pretty easy life and don't have any real reason to complain. Sure, some days can be annoying, and stressful, but that's it, really.

Years
8.5, maybe? I'm having a great time and I feel like I'm moving forward in all aspects of my life. I have a tendency to fall in unhealthy work grindset and work restlessly, which is something I'm trying to counter right now.

Back