• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

on fleek [dLtMs0 v 5.5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

So I've been reading this ridiculously long story called Storybro's Magically Lewd Sleepover Adventure recently.

And I'm drawing parallels between the characters and y'all

Netto is OP

I'm Raven

Orph is Blondie

Pokey
    is psyducking
    Glasses

Subbing in for Lap, Macho is Birthday

Twi is Homely (don't kill me please)

It all fits

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

By all means Macho. I've seen people use my stuff as avatars before, and I ain't stopping that.

...making an icon out of this wip piece has made me realise how wonky it looks. Going to have to make some changes, it seems.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Homely is straight up ignored by the main character. Never does she have a chance to score. Main charatcer explains that her ample bosom cannot make up for her horrible personality and that's why he neves considers her part of the harem.

>Nobody cares what happened to Homely

Gee, thanks

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Meh, I'm already married to my rule 63 counterpart, so it's no big deal

I do have a nice rusty rake with your name on it though

Just in case

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Missed Monty Python joke

I am disappoint

If I was Gabe, we'd have Half-Life 4 by now

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Half-Life 3 might be the end of the Combine story arc, but not the end of Half-Life itself

Besides, we're still not sure what happened to Barney and Adrian during the 20 years between Half-Life 1 & 2

There's plenty of things to work with

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Half-Life games are long, I don't see why it can't be about both. After all, quite literally no details have been shown for it.

Same with Kingdom Hearts, I'd be a very happy man if 3 was the last one. If not for the series, at least for the existing characters.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Frankly, they've dug themselves into a corner by waiting this long. People's expectations will be out of this world.
    Both previous titles were innovative for their time, I wonder if Valve has it in them to make a new-thinking, trendsetting FPS in this age.

...Well, it doesn't matter, what with the vast amount of money they've got. Money always finds a way.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back