• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've had a few drinks but it's never been more than one cup or one 20oz or so bottle with the exception of new years in which it was probably about two or three cups. So that said I think I was a little tipsy on new years but still very much functional haha.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I'm a gin man, myself. I will admit, it is not for everyone. Gin is a really strong spirit, and a martini can put some people over the top rather quickly. One is good, two is better, three and you're on the floor, four and you can't remember anymore. Boo to the people who think pouring out vermouth is acceptable. That's not how it's supposed to be.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Gin and tonics are pretty good. I like rum and cokes best though; seems my sweet tooth even extends to alcohol!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    It's been a while since my last drink, primarily because I've been taking meds and alcohol is a huge nono during medication. I might do so this weekend, I've been meaning to. I want my Bud Light Lime-a-ritas and Blue Moons <3 (or if not I can also go for some Stella).

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I get to drink on holidays now that I'm med-free. Which is better than no drinking IMO. And also the fact that you can join the military and isn't it great not having to remember to take meds everyday?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I drink when out for dinner or while at a social/family... thing-a-ma-jigs. I like Caesars and wine (white and rosés, largely. Dry).

I don't drink on my own, I don't drink at home, I don't drink to be drunk. I've never been drunk. I never want to be drunk. I like having 100% cognitive ability at all times

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I usually take a shot of jager when I wake up in the morning, unless we have none. Then I am sad turtle.

But this weekend I'm going to a party. So I can actually have fun now. Usually we mix the darks and the lights, but saturday we're only drinking darks because it's a going away party for one of my friend's friend. And we'll be eating KFC and getting Denny's at 3 am or so because her house is like 5 seconds from Denny's. I drink a lottle, but usually nobody else can handle my tolerance so I can't get drunk. But this weekend. This weekend. Ah.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    did someone mention alcohol

I've been on Glayva recently, UK friends should check it out (idk of it's availability elsewhere)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Yay alcohol talk.

I've been trying Sailor Jerry rum with Dr. Pepper recently, a bit old fashioned but it helps take the edge off. Usually though I just go with vodka, tequila, or Mike's harder lemonade nowadays. Some pretty good stuff man.

Years
    I've tried minor sips of alcoholic beverages a couple times, but i've never really liked them at all, and that's the main reason I don't have them. It's not something I think i'll ever really care for in today's day.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I just went to the store and I didn't see Mtn Dew Baja Blast at the coolers anymore. Did the "limited edition" expire or something? noooooo.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    99 bananas and Baja blast mountain dew is the shiiiiiiiz.

Just sayin'.

That reminds me, I remember trying a combination of Baja Blast, Cactus Cooler, and Jose Quervo for the 4th of July with my buddies when watching the fireworks. It was weird but pretty good at the same time. At least it wasn't as bad as the time I mixed UV 103 with cherry Shasta, man was that a pain to drink.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
    That reminds me, I remember trying a combination of Baja Blast, Cactus Cooler, and Jose Quervo for the 4th of July with my buddies when watching the fireworks. It was weird but pretty good at the same time. At least it wasn't as bad as the time I mixed UV 103 with cherry Shasta, man was that a pain to drink.

I'm tellin' ya, 99 Bananas, if you can handle it. I mean it is 99 proof, so.

A friend suggested midori with it, but I'm skeptical about it. I hate midori. It feels like drinking syrup, even when its mixed with anything.

Yeah, 99 Bananas, and maybe Malibu, might be a good mix. Lime Mountain dew, banana and coconut?

You think that's a pain to drink? Everclear man, Everclear. I had to take a half of a shot of it straight, and my mouth was on fire. Damn bet.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I invented a drink of my own: Mountain Dew x Dr. Pepper, or Dr. Dew.

Tastes like Heaven. I used to get it every day at Taco Bell and the employees asked if it was good. I told them to test it and since then they always call me the Dr. Dew guy and say they drink it a lot too. :P

If it includes alcohol, I mix Malibu and Coca-Cola. Soooo good. I go to Vegas and pay $20 for video poker, while having a few of those.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'm tellin' ya, 99 Bananas, if you can handle it. I mean it is 99 proof, so.

A friend suggested midori with it, but I'm skeptical about it. I hate midori. It feels like drinking syrup, even when its mixed with anything.

Yeah, 99 Bananas, and maybe Malibu, might be a good mix. Lime Mountain dew, banana and coconut?

You think that's a pain to drink? Everclear man, Everclear. I had to take a half of a shot of it straight, and my mouth was on fire. Damn bet.

Sure, next time I see the stuff is when I'll be getting it. Can't be worse than the UV 103 though, that stuff felt like fire going down.

I invented a drink of my own: Mountain Dew x Dr. Pepper, or Dr. Dew.

Tastes like Heaven. I used to get it every day at Taco Bell and the employees asked if it was good. I told them to test it and since then they always call me the Dr. Dew guy and say they drink it a lot too. :P

If it includes alcohol, I mix Malibu and Coca-Cola. Soooo good. I go to Vegas and pay $20 for video poker, while having a few of those.

Try this mixture sometime. Barqs root beer with cherry and vanilla Coke and Mr. Pib. If you want to go the alcoholic route with it, put in some Captain Morgan or Seagrams and you'll be golden.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back