• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
http://www.apple.com/iphone-5s/

I really like the Gold finish to be quite honest! I'm thinking of upgrading to that after iOS8 comes out!

also SPRINT. you get free access to nascar stuff within the sprint network WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THAT. /cries

I like the Gold too, but why can't it be Gold & Black at the front? As in, Gold & Space Gray mixed! Be more creative people!

Years
What about Samsung Galaxies? Would anyone prefer that over iPhones? People at work ALWAYS want Samsung Galaxies. Maybe because the Sandusky Walmart doesn't have iPhones & I do get quite a few customers asking about them, but still.

I think that the Galaxy is better than the iPhone, but that's mostly my "I like bigger screens" bias. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What about Samsung Galaxies? Would anyone prefer that over iPhones? People at work ALWAYS want Samsung Galaxies. Maybe because the Sandusky Walmart doesn't have iPhones & I do get quite a few customers asking about them, but still.

I prefer them but honestly if you like Apple already then you'll probably love the iPhone. I've never been into Apple products and I fiddle with things a lot so the fact that you can't do something as simple as choose the pattern your icons will display in so you can see the background better drives me nuts on iOS.

I have a Galaxy S5 and I'm in love with it.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
As a minor PSA, now is probably an awful time to buy an iPhone 5S. The iPhone 6 is likely getting an announcement at their 9th September event and when that comes out the 5S's price will probably drop. Or you could just get a 6 is money isn't an object.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm so psyched for the 6. I can't get it til March when my plan ends but that's OK because by then the bugs and stuff that come on release will definitely be fixed.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I need a new phone and I still want an iPhone badly. But they are so expensive! I've had my iPhone 4 (not the 4s, just regular 4) for three years or something now. It's so slow and I need more space (it's with 16GB so I guess I want 32). I think I want to get an iPhone 5s, but I'm not sure when to... I kind of hope that after the 6 is announced, they won't stop selling the 32GB version of 5s.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
And to think I don't even need more than 4GB of storage lol. I just put music on it, rarely take any pics plus I rarely have videos anyway

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I need a new phone and I still want an iPhone badly. But they are so expensive! I've had my iPhone 4 (not the 4s, just regular 4) for three years or something now. It's so slow and I need more space (it's with 16GB so I guess I want 32). I think I want to get an iPhone 5s, but I'm not sure when to... I kind of hope that after the 6 is announced, they won't stop selling the 32GB version of 5s.

I've had my iPhone for equally as long, and it's also getting way slower. @__@ I've heard that iPhone are only designed to last for so long before they start dying so that you're forced to buy another. I'm kinda hoping that's not true, because not everyone has the money for that, and hopefully we don't have to suck eggs. xD;

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hey, anyone has the LG G3? I need a new phone and am considering it.
I'd like to know if anyone has one, too, because the commercials for it make it to look super cool.

My phone has an upgrade coming soon, but all the fancy new phones are so expensive. .w.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My boyfriend has one and he says to go to a store and pick it up and if it fits comfortably in your hand it's a 9.5/10. Also it has a super amazing screen, but I'm just as happy with my S5's screen as well even though it's not quite as nice.

Holding it is good advice for all phones though, since they're so different in size. I didn't hold my S5 first but the phone is basically the same size as the S3 and I had an S3 so I knew it would be fine. The G3 is significantly bigger so you need bigger hands to handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back