• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • I have a 32" in my room that I use for Gamecube and Playstation 2 games when I'm bored at night and then I have a 52" that I use for Wii and Xbox and then a 72" for netflix.

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • I used to have a two-TV setup.
    In the living room, I had the flat screen 38-inch for regular TV, my 18-inch HD for video games (The SONY Brava lagged violently in games)
    Loved having the second TV sitting on a wooden, foldup table.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I have a 32" in my room that I use for Gamecube and Playstation 2 games when I'm bored at night and then I have a 52" that I use for Wii and Xbox and then a 72" for netflix.

Just curious, why don't you just use the 72" for everything? I feel like that would be the best gaming experience (unless of course that TV is just for the family to use.)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Just curious, why don't you just use the 72" for everything? I feel like that would be the best gaming experience (unless of course that TV is just for the family to use.)

Technically it is for the family to use since it's in our family room, but nobody besides me ever is in that room. My dad gets home and goes to bed and his gf goes to their room as soon as she gets home and only comes out to watch Dance moms and eat all of our food. But I'm not allowed to have my systems hooked up to it for some reason. I was using it up until about a month or month and a half ago but I got yelled at for having my xbox plugged in. Nbd, the 52" is plenty big enough and it has hdmi ports so good enough I suppose.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • This is a great thread title. I approve of this thread title.

We have two 42" TV in this house. One's 720p and one's 1080p. Both have surround sound setups and video and audio is all calibrated (by myself, thank you). The 1080p set is my gaming TV (although I do have the Wii on the other one)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    We have a 42 inch Philips LCD in the living room that's probably 720(it can do 1080p but not 1080i, so it probably emulates the former) from way back in 2006(there's some burn in from my gaming, and the black is horrendous on it) and a 32 LED in my room. Why do I have the better one? Cause its smaller, and to be honest, having the 42 incher hooked up to the PC is way better then the 32 incher. Well, it hypothetically would be.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    We have a 42 inch Philips LCD in the living room that's probably 720(it can do 1080p but not 1080i, so it probably emulates the former) from way back in 2006(there's some burn in from my gaming, and the black is horrendous on it) and a 32 LED in my room. Why do I have the better one? Cause its smaller, and to be honest, having the 42 incher hooked up to the PC is way better then the 32 incher. Well, it hypothetically would be.

Years
  • I have a 42" 1080i LED Samsung smart TV that I use. It has a PS3, 360 and PS4 hooked up to it. My husband has the 60" 1080i TV downstairs (rumpus room) with another PS3 and 360 (we don't like to share) as well as the Xbox One. We also have a Nintendo Wii in a cupboard somewhere (sorry Nintendo).

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Guys, Saddam is sitting across from be in the library, they really didn't get him. What do I do?!

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • My tiny tv is tiny.

If anyone is willing to donate to my 'get Phan a larger tv effort' I will start a gofundme.\

EDIT: Apparently, I need to actually mention my sarcasm. I am poor as fluff and was just making a joke in the face of people that have TV's the size of my apartment. Thank you.

I am quite proud of my tiny little tv. I just bought it last year. The first one I've ever had. It's a cute little thing. I named it Henry.

Henry is 17 inches, btw.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I really want a 3D Smart Samsung TV with the largest screen out there. Right now I have this 40in Vizio TV.

What about iPhones? I want to get one, but don't really know which to get. 5C or 5S?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • 5S. The 5C is okay, but the plastic polycarbonate cover won't resist a short fall, so you are better off buying a case for it. xD The 5S is worth it for the price plus we can imessage yahhhh

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    5S. The 5C is okay, but the plastic polycarbonate cover won't resist a short fall, so you are better off buying a case for it. xD The 5S is worth it for the price plus we can imessage yahhhh

I do have an iPod Touch ya know. It's blue but I really wish I had pink. That color is just sexy as heck.

What colors are there for 5S? I'm thinking about getting one of these, but decision if I should go with Verizon or Sprint. Heck, where else can I get them?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • ^ 5S. The two have almost similar characteristics, but 5S has fingerprint lock screen entry (or w/e you call it). Love that feature, plus it provides you with really high security imo. Also, doesn't matter whether 5S or 5C - it's best that you buy covers for iPhones in general for protection.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    What about Samsung Galaxies? Would anyone prefer that over iPhones? People at work ALWAYS want Samsung Galaxies. Maybe because the Sandusky Walmart doesn't have iPhones & I do get quite a few customers asking about them, but still.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Does your iPod have iMessage?

5S has Gold, Silver, and Space Gray. I would recommend T-Mobile or Sprint. Don't go to At&t.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    My hometown Walmart has AT&T, Verizon & Sprint. My work doesn't have Sprint, but does to the other two. So Sprint might as well be my option. Guess it's a NASCAR thing.

Which look best @ the iPhone colors? They seem boring by just imagining it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back