• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You know what doesn't make sense?

if something is illogical, doesn't that make it logically illogical.

Uh...it's only "logically illogical" in that it is illogical according to the rules of logic. That's like saying if something is against the rules in a game, it must be both not against and against the rules because you're using the rules as a yardstick to measure whether or not they're breaking the rules.

Years
    3 posts at nearly the same time, heh. I was expecting mine to be the latest according to the forum index, and then I see Antemortem. Stole my thunder! XD

Years
    The entire day I've literally been debating whether to buy Disgaea D2, and The Guided Fate Paradox from the PSN store \: And playing Make It Rain on my iPhone. Such a simple game, but so addicting, and good exercise for your fingers.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I was being too. Sorry. xD

orz

Today I went to a flea market that's part rodeo and shopped but didn't buy anything. Then my mother and I went to a tiki bar by a lake and had some Mike's Hard Lemonades and salmon burgers, and now I'm caramelizing onions for portobello burgers tonight. :)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Pretty sure he's being sarcastic.
    He could be saying that genuinely, but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing regardless. Showcasing praise of one's self doesn't automatically imply an egotistical person. :<

My day has been really good, aside from my upsetting lunch. I have plans to take an old friend out to Steak 'N' Shake for lunch and then to our private community pool, which is going to be awesome. After I passively invited her she got kind of choppy with her words and had to get off because 'her brother and his friends were being really loud'. Heh ;P

EDIT: Wow this DCC is going fast o_O

Years
    Today I went to a flea market that's part rodeo and shopped but didn't buy anything. Then my mother and I went to a tiki bar by a lake and had some Mike's Hard Lemonades and salmon burgers, and now I'm caramelizing onions for portobello burgers tonight. :)

If I still ate meat, that would sound absolutely delicious. I'm not though, but it still sounds drool-worthy in comparison to my dad cooking frog legs to bring over to my aunt's later tonight D:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    If I still ate meat, that would sound absolutely delicious. I'm not though, but it still sounds drool-worthy in comparison to my dad cooking frog legs to bring over to my aunt's later tonight D:

Well, portobello burgers are vegetarian! Unless you're talking about the salmon, which yes, is not vegetarian hahaha.

I bet I'd like frog legs though. I like lots of weird things, like snails still in the shell cooked Chinese style.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Oh, that reminds me. Since she had to get off early I hadn't remembered that I wanted to suggest the new place that opened up at Camden Plaza, Sarge's Grill. Way better than Steak 'N' Shake IMO :o

Years
    Well, portobello burgers are vegetarian! Unless you're talking about the salmon, which yes, is not vegetarian hahaha.

I bet I'd like frog legs though. I like lots of weird things, like snails still in the shell cooked Chinese style.

;; Jesus. I read your post wrong for some reason...I'm not a big fan of burgers to begin with XD Salmon's okay, and I eat seafood so that makes me pescetarian :P But whenever my dad cooks salmon, it always ends up too dry for my taste \:

Afraid to try frog legs, and I have no idea where he even got those to be honest...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    I went to a park and found out someone was taking pictures of children that wasn't their's

the worst part is is that this person didn't have any children and he was riding the swings and

ohhellno.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back