• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Okay gonna doze before we get into the full swing of "CELEBRITIES ARE GROSS" inevitable PC rant. Night!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Kim Kardashian does not deserve to be famous for having a decent butt, and having flaunted her vagina with damn Ray J. -_-

Night Toujie!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    ♥♥♥♥ing Kim Kardashian, ughhhhhhh.

Edit: and yes, i feel like an idiot, thanks for asking.

you were serious?

do tell me how you're capable of so completely ignoring popular media for so long i would love to know your secret

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    you were serious?

do tell me how you're capable of so completely ignoring popular media for so long i would love to know your secret
    Let's be serious here, do you look at KK's face, or her butt? Not even trying to sound thirsty, I'm 100% serious right now. I probably have her butt memorized better than her face.

Years
    Whenever I see Kardashian talk I just flat out facepalm.

And here I am myself being a hypocrite for participating in such talk.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Let's be serious here, do you look at KK's face, or her butt? Not even trying to sound thirsty, I'm 100% serious right now. I probably have her butt memorized better than her face.

Both, yes. Because she's an attractive woman. I like attractive women.

and because it's really difficult to miss when it's on everything.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I really don't find her that attractive, honestly. Great body, yeah. But the face? Meh.

Emma Watson, tho. Now SHE'S gorgeous <3

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    It's really hard for me to judge physical attractiveness with the chance of it being ruined by a ♥♥♥♥ty personality. I guess it's just really hard for me to gauge attractiveness at all in general without knowledge of what a person's like socially…

I guess you could say a beautiful busty woman is worthless to me (in bed or otherwise) if there's nothing but negativity and idiocy behind her face. :P

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    I really don't find her that attractive, honestly. Great body, yeah. But the face? Meh.

Emma Watson, tho. Now SHE'S gorgeous <3

Regardless, if you know her name it shouldn't be a stretch for you to recognize her face badly plastered on some guy's avatar.

It's really hard for me to judge physical attractiveness with the chance of it being ruined by a ♥♥♥♥ty personality. I guess it's just really hard for me to gauge attractiveness at all in general without knowledge of what a person's like socially…

I guess you could say a beautiful busty woman is worthless to me (in bed or otherwise) if there's nothing but negativity and idiocy behind her face. :P

lol. right

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    lol. right
    On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Really, though, I guess I'm a sapiosexual with some things. Plus I dig chicks who are nice because, you know, I'm not dealing with hell day in and day out for some ass. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back