• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    This DCC sure has been a lot of fun lately. I really like it, how the positive and the negative interact in a balance, and I'm happy with it. Even the people I don't like are nice in a sense, and I like them too. Everyone looks positive in their own way, I can't help but look at the niceness :P

George I'm sorry but four letters is another requirement for being a member of the XPCUA, or eXtreme PokéCommunity Users' Association. Also if you can manage to meet that we have to burn your fingerprints off and be subject to frequent flashy-thingy-ing like on Men In Black. And don't ask how many times we flashy-thingy-ed you since you'd never remember anyway.

Sorry I'm a little drunk with a few mixed drinks with vodka. Luckily I got the last of it so they can suck on my iced tea with their crappy beer lol

Walking sure does seem like a challenge now, considering I fell over turning off my light switch. Let's try it!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    don't drink and drive
    don't drink and internet

Whenever I end up on the internet after a rare night out, Matt will get far too excited and try to point out EVERY SINGLE TYPO EVER. Not sure what the thrill is in my own intoxication.

> don't drink and internet

already doing that bro

A bit ago I spent like 20 minutes finding the ♥♥♥♥ing beer can opener but apparently being drung /and/ needing to piss prevents you from seeing things directly in front of you, by some sorcery. Luckily I found it and I guarantee you the beer tastes like ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    This DCC sure has been a lot of fun lately. I really like it, how the positive and the negative interact in a balance, and I'm happy with it. Even the people I don't like are nice in a sense, and I like them too. Everyone looks positive in their own way, I can't help but look at the niceness :P

George I'm sorry but four letters is another requirement for being a member of the XPCUA, or eXtreme PokéCommunity Users' Association. Also if you can manage to meet that we have to burn your fingerprints off and be subject to frequent flashy-thingy-ing like on Men In Black. And don't ask how many times we flashy-thingy-ed you since you'd never remember anyway.

Sorry I'm a little drunk with a few mixed drinks with vodka. Luckily I got the last of it so they can suck on my iced tea with their crappy beer lol

Walking sure does seem like a challenge now, considering I fell over turning off my light switch. Let's try it!

We seem to be very similar drunks hahahahha

"EVERYTHING IS GREAT ALSO I'M DRUNK"

Years
    Drinking and driving is seriously bad news though. Just yesterday saw a guy chugging a beer while at the wheel with his car window rolled down, kind of took me aback. Once a person is drunk, the car becomes a weapon, and I don't know how I'd be able to live with myself after killing someone while driving intoxicated.

Years
    Drinking and driving is seriously bad news though. Just yesterday saw a guy chugging a beer while at the wheel with his car window rolled down, kind of took me aback. Once a person is drunk, the car becomes a weapon, and I don't know how I'd be able to live with myself after killing someone while driving intoxicated.

That's a scary thought and thing to see \: I'd be taken aback just as much because I've never come across people who randomly chugs a drink while driving. Stupid decision.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Man I don't even keep opened bottles of alcohol in the cab area of the car, let alone anyone drinking. After one drink I don't let myself drive for hours and hours because I'm scared of the idea of drunk driving haha.

Better scared than reckless though! At least in this case.

Sir Codin

Hey, Oryx, how are you enjoying Sailor Moon Crystal?

Yes, I watched it, people. I'm confident enough in my masculinity to watch Sailor Moon.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hey, Oryx, how are you enjoying Sailor Moon Crystal?

Yes, I watched it, people. I'm confident enough in my masculinity to watch Sailor Moon.

I loved it! It was very cheesy but cheesy is what I expected and wanted so I'm satisfied. The only thing that made me unhappy was the weird animation shift during the transformation; the weird 3D CGI stuff, you know? The rest is greaaat. You?

Sir Codin

I loved it! It was very cheesy but cheesy is what I expected and wanted so I'm satisfied. The only thing that made me unhappy was the weird animation shift during the transformation; the weird 3D CGI stuff, you know? The rest is greaaat. You?
    Yeah, the CGI was kind of off-putting, but I'll probably get over it.

The biggest problem for me was that they changed the opening and it sucks. The opening of the old Sailor Moon was so much better:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Sailor Moon was cool. Those were the days of the anime videotape, which is, like, soooooo 90s.

Oh, we're talking about the new one. The first episode came out this morning!

Years
    I remember back in the good 'ol days when Toonami played Sailor Moon along with the classics like Dragon Ball & Gundam. One of the only shows with kick-ass female lead characters, bit ahead of it's time in a way.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I remember back in the good 'ol days when Toonami played Sailor Moon along with the classics like Dragon Ball & Gundam. One of the only shows with kick-ass female lead characters, bit ahead of it's time in a way.

I generally skipped Sailor Moon. As a young boy, the violent and explosive battles of Dragon Ball Z were more my taste. :P I would rush home to finish homework in time to watch DBZ on Toonami.

I'd watch a few others, but man...DBZ was the best back in the day. All my friends and I would get together at school to talk about the latest episode.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Dragon Ball Z was a great show; used to watch every time I got the chance. Friends were a lot more addicted to it than me, though, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back