• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    There used to be rules in this thread about not talking about things that other DCCs cover! But that was because it was anime every page. So it was different.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    not to mention the weather, food, booze, etc. Don't see why Pokemon is a bad thing to talk about here, really.

BUT ANYWHO. How's everyone? I've been reading up some biopsych lately...my brain hurts tbh :(

Years
    I'm....stressed. I'm taking two fast-paced classes this summer and it was literally the worst mistake I ever made.

Years
    Ouch, summer classes. Which subjects?
    I'm taking Introduction to Computers and Early American History. The former is an absolute requirement for my degree and the latter was in a pool of humanities classes for me to choose from.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm taking Introduction to Computers and Early American History. The former is an absolute requirement for my degree and the latter was in a pool of humanities classes for me to choose from.
    The latter is mostly memorization, no?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Should be relatively easy for you then yayayayya!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

Early American History is fairly interesting. It's sort of fascinating seeing a country begin. I guess you could learn that from any history, but America just has a very rich history and a quick rise to power. I hope you enjoy it!

If you ever get the chance to take History of Rock n' Roll, do it! One of my favorite classes at university. ;)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    What'd you learn for forensic bio? I'd imagine a lot of methods for analyzing DNA.
    It was more crime scene investigation stuff, so yea, DNA was definitely a part of the curriculum, but far from the only thing. We learned how to examine bones, scout fingerprints, and such. I got to meet a member of the Central Park Five :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I tried to take a forensic biology course but it's schedule block clashed with my other courses at that semester ;; the best courses I've taken at uni include chemistry though ;) Inorganic Chemistry, that was loads of fun! Color complexes everywhere.

Years
    I tried to take a forensic biology course but it's schedule block clashed with my other courses at that semester ;; the best courses I've taken at uni include chemistry though ;) Inorganic Chemistry, that was loads of fun! Color complexes everywhere.

Orgo beats inorganic chem, in my opinion. Too much math Dx

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Psychology and Anthropology, so far, have been my favorite classes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back