• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One anime series you never seem to get sick of?

teng23

Nidoking Kicks buttox
Years
    • HB
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    So i have an external hard drive just filled with A LOT of anime. and every once and i while i'll re watch some of them, but never really finish an entire series the second time through. but there's one series that i can watch straight through over and over again. Now i do not know why, i mean the story is hilarious and so are the characters, but i still don't know why i love this series so much...

Ouran High School Host Club

OH MAN, i just find this series to be SOOOO clever! so how bout you guys? what's one series you just never seem to get sick of?

Years
  • I rarely ever re-watch an anime series, but I enjoyed CLANNAD and CLANNAD ~AS~ the same amount the second time as I did the first. The first few episodes of Pokemon I always have a good time watching...and I believe that is all.

Lancelot-sama!

i call it bipolar game fandom.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2018
    LANCET SAYS! : I have a few anime I never get bored of watching again & again, not sure if anyone else is a fan but here we go!

WOLF'S RAIN; man I loved that anime it made me cry & I always re-watch it & never get tired. The music is amazing, & the characters too.

GINGA SERIES (excuse spelling please! Ginga Nagareboshi Gin/Ginga Densetsu Weed); omg, I absolutely adore the series, I always get so pumped up watching the episode or get sad in horrific scenes.

MUSHISHI; It's different I guess from most anime but this anime just draws me in & I always still try to figure the real meaning of each episode, plus the music is just beautiful *__*

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Gurren Lagann. I could NEVER get tired of that.

Years
  • When I was younger, I loved Yugioh (the original). I watched it til death!!! But when GX and 5D'S came along, I didn't like it much, well not as much as the original. Oh, and I love Bleach now. hehe

Jado

Two cookies for Dane <3
    Years
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and the Kanto saga of Pokemon.

Yu Yu Hakusho is an entertaining series with a brilliant storyline, great characters, excellent battles, and well executed drama and comedy. It is my favorite anime of all time and I never get tired of it.

Evangelion is a deep, thought provoking show with a well written plot and an intriguing cast of characters. It is immersing to the point that I never grow tired re-watching it.

The Kanto saga of Pokemon was the first anime I became a fan of (I did see the dubbed version of Sailor Moon when I was six years old, but I disliked it). Unlike the other sagas in the series, Kanto has a continuous and well thought out plot that contains great humor. With a few exceptions, I also like all of its characters (even Brock, who became boring once he returned to the series in Johto). This is the only Pokemon saga that I can go back and re-watch. Compared to Kanto, the rest are terrible (especially AG).

I have only purchased and viewed the first DVD box-set of Code Geass (still trying to get the second DVD box-set, though I cannot find it in any stores. I will probably have to order it online), but I already feel compelled to re-watch the episodes I have already seen. So far, I think the series is great. It is similar to Death Note, but is better written and has a more interesting cast of characters.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lol, one day after I finished Law of Ueki, I started re-watching it. XD But even though D.Gray-Man and 07-Ghost are some of my favorite animes, they're not the easy-to-rewatch type. Dunno why.

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I never get tired of Elfen Lied. I was obsessed with it for about two weeks. I still think it's one of the most emotionally charged things I've ever seen.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • Zatch bell. Or Konjiki no Gash Bell, to give it its Japanese title.

God damn I love that anime. <33

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Sailor Moon, Series 2....In The Dub. I Can't Stand The 1st Dubbed Series Of It (It's Pretty Boring) *Yawn*. I Like The Japanese Versions Of Both Of It Though. :D

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Dragon Ball. King of Shonen Anime and Manga.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
  • I'm always able to rewatch Rurouni Kenshin. It was a simply brilliant story line with amazing characters. <3

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Clannad and Clannad After Story....It's the only Anime I have watched that makes me want to watch again and again...I have already watched it 3 times, and I want to watch it yet again. =D
    It gives me a happy feeling every time! ^_^

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Evangelion and Pokemon. NGE because it's my favorite to watch and Pokemon because theres so many damn episodes that I just know I haven't watched all of it. Plus I love following Ash's journey. :P

Izzy_

Breeder-in-Training
    Years
  • Lol, one day after I finished Law of Ueki, I started re-watching it. XD But even though D.Gray-Man and 07-Ghost are some of my favorite animes, they're not the easy-to-rewatch type. Dunno why.

Law of Ueki looks great. I plan to watch it soon

Zatch bell. Or Konjiki no Gash Bell, to give it its Japanese title.

God damn I love that anime. <33

Zatch Bell is awesome. I haven't seen the sub but the dub was good.

As for me, I will never get tired of watching Baka to Test to Shokanjuu

Back