• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen One new legendary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    You know how they added one legendary to firered and leafgreen (deoxys) who thinks they should add a legendary to these games????
    P.S i hope its mewthree

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I don't know about a brand new legendary, but a "newish" one I can see being in this is Shaymin. Especially after that reference from Oak about that rock being in one of these regions.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Nonsense. The mascot is Lugia and Ho-Oh.

They only added Deoxys because of it's movie.

Well, even if it's too early to tell, I'm praying that they won't do this. We don't need another random Legendary.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    Rofl, mewthree.

If they were going to add a legendary, I suppose it'd be Celebi, as it wasn't there earlier.

If you're talking about an entirely new, never before seen legend. I doubt it, highly.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Mewthree sounds a little far fetched...
    Maybe they'll just add one of the existing 4th Gen.
    It would add an extra story to the game, I guess.

Years
    Actually, Deoxys was in the game's coding for Ruby and Sapphire. It just had no legitimate way to be obtained other than being traded through other games that received the event.
    Likely, an entirely new Pokemon is not going to be added. Besides, Celebi was the "new legendary" added in Crystal during Gen II (in Japan anyway). Also, adding an entirely new Pokemon would cause major compatibility issues with the other Gen IV games.

Jr. Berry Master

What me worry?
    Years
    I'm thinking it'll be Celebi. Celebi is from 2nd Generation, but was only obtainable at an event.

I know it's 3rd Generation, but I'd like to see Jirachi

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
    Years
    Probably Shaymin of Gen IV, because Johto is a green region, not too cold or to rugged. A new Legendary is too farfetched for now and it would be stupid to add another legendary right now, but it would not cause incompatibility with D/P/Pl because they could ban that legendary from wifi & the top of the Pokemon Center like they did with G/S/C. Gold, Silver, and Crystal were compatible with G/R/B/Y and yet Johto contained 100 MORE Pokemon than Kanto in G/R/B/Y.

Oh, and probably Celebi if Gen 2, as it is the Final Pokemon of Johto and it is an event Pokemon.

Years
    It would be Shaymin for sure because of the counterpart of the Sinnoh White stone.
    Mewtwo could also be a possibility in cause Cerulean cave gets restored.
    The third option would probably be Celebi if they remade the GS ball event.
    Mewthree?I lolled my head off.

Years
    Mew three dosent sound relistic.. There would be to much problems with that. I think that if they were going to add a legendary for me it would have to be shaymin or mewtwo.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i think we'll see Celebi and Mewtwo, i don't see a need for Shaymin due to D/P/P but Celebi and Mewtwo would be nice editions, but out of the two i would take Celebi over Mewtwo, or maybe Celebi in one and Mewtwo in the other...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back