• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen One new legendary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Celebi, of course, I mean, its a remake of a Gen II game, and Celebi is one of the hardest pokemon to obtain in America, soo it would make sence for them to add like a Island, or a forest where you can go to obtain Celebi. Mabey, they'll add a forest just above the Johto Battle Tower, like in the movie to get Celebi, but for sure if they do add one, its going to be Celebi, and this would have been alot more fun if it was a Poll..

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Mewthree? What have you been on?

If I had to take a wild guess at this, I would say either Celebi or Jirachi. However, it'll be unlikely that they'll even add more legendaries to the game.

Zackraa

Nom Nom Nom
    Years
    I would like them to put celebi, well, celebi was already in g/s/c, but I would like if they put the gs ball item again xP...

sadly that event was japan only :(

like every single legitimate (legitimate as in you are able to catch it in game) pokemon event... so far if they dont do darkrai and shaymin events at some point this year pokemon fans will be ticked off that is.. if they arent too busy staring at the pre-realease GSDS picture >.<

I hate having to use cheating devices just to be able to get a pokemon that already exists in my game before they had excuses as to why the rest of the world couldn't get them events being to hard to pull together or maybe it would cost too much events such as the old sea chart and the other islands now with the DS and wifi they have no real excuses for it considering it requires what? the push of a button? =\

mainly I'm saying if they do include celebi as an event pokemon I hope they will hold the event outside of japan because I have yet to see that done besides the event pokemon like TRU shaymin and the movie events give away pokemon too many to list off but you understand what I mean no one outside of japan can catch them without "tweaking" or hacking I would like to get celebi in ilex forest :(

sorry for the slight rant ^^;; I just want a legit way to catch event legendaries so that they will officially be mine with the whole OT (insert your username here)

Years
    sadly that event was japan only :(

like every single legitimate (legitimate as in you are able to catch it in game) pokemon event... so far if they dont do darkrai and shaymin events at some point this year pokemon fans will be ticked off that is.. if they arent too busy staring at the pre-realease GSDS picture >.<

I hate having to use cheating devices just to be able to get a pokemon that already exists in my game before they had excuses as to why the rest of the world couldn't get them events being to hard to pull together or maybe it would cost too much events such as the old sea chart and the other islands now with the DS and wifi they have no real excuses for it considering it requires what? the push of a button? =\

mainly I'm saying if they do include celebi as an event pokemon I hope they will hold the event outside of japan because I have yet to see that done besides the event pokemon like TRU shaymin and the movie events give away pokemon too many to list off but you understand what I mean no one outside of japan can catch them without "tweaking" or hacking I would like to get celebi in ilex forest :(

sorry for the slight rant ^^;; I just want a legit way to catch event legendaries so that they will officially be mine with the whole OT (insert your username here)

Hopefully, in the next generation of Pokemon games, they'll have all of the new Pokemon available without having to use events (But you still have to trade between versions)- however, for the Pokemon that are harder to obtain, they'll have events to get them if you don't want to go through all the hard work.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    If they're asking for a NEW legendary, Celebi would be out. Because he was catchable in Crystal, so his inclusion would be mandatory if they mean to make them true remakes of the series.

Shaymin would be the logical guess. As said before, Johto is a green region and there is to be another white rock in the Kanto region. All signs point to Shaymin.

PS:
    Mewthree? What were you thinking?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    shaymin is our only real guess at a non-Johto legend.

counterpart rock in Kanto, remember?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    If a legendary would be put into the game, it would most likely be Celebi. That one is the only one catchable in Crystal (Japan) and given out by event (America). It's a difficult Pokemon to capture, plus it fits into the game (being a G/S/C remake), so I'm leaning towards Celebi as the event Pokemon.

I'm not quite seeing why Shaymin would be put into a remake of Generation II. o_O Besides, Shaymin was "recently" given away.

I hope they will hold the event outside of japan
    There was an event once where the Pokemon was given away in TRUs and then over Wi-Fi in America. I remember reading about it.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    lmao, Well I think it'll be Shaymin, for the reference in D/P/Pl, Mewtwo because I have a feeling Cerulean Cave will be back for more things to do, and I think the legendary birds will be back too but with different locations maybe? Just my thoughts.

Canonically, Mewtwo and the birds CAN'T exist in kanto in that timeframe. The birds are frolicking around Sinnoh and Cerulean cave caved in.

Legit Mew in Kanto? Yes sirr. Lol.

Sevii+Mystery Gift+???+PROFIT=MEW

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    You guys posting already existing Pokemon, yeah, that's not a new legendary... Plus wasn't Deoxys introduced in Emerald? Correct me if I'm wrong, 'cause I very well may be.

As for all of you saying Celebi will be introduced into the plot? I say no. Look at FrLg, did they change the plot? Not really.

Years
    I hope that we'll able to catch more legendaries. It make sense as there aren't many legendaries in the II generation, as opposed to the many many legendaries from generation IV

Talesplayer

Breeder in Training/Guardia
    Years
    Kyogre and Groudon are already in it, idk if this counts since itsa an event but you can get Giratina, Dialga, or Palkia from the arceus event. so i think they hav legendaries covered. though i would love to see mewtwo available.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    You can only really expect to see a new form or two since it seems to be a trend.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Shiny Pichu is not special but Gizamimi may be considered one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back