• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC + SU) Rated T

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I'll take Selena's page into my own hands, no worries there. I also need to do a bit of work with Avril's, but it's probably gonna get a huge overhaul once we reach her arc. :3

Reactions: SV
Years
No worries, do you mind me including Avril's hammer when I get to the weapons page I plan on making? I figure it should be okay since you can fix up any inaccuracies cause it's a wiki.

I need to add a picture to the Eden page I made, but that won't take long I know which one I want.

I'm feeling inspired so maybe I'll do something about devil fruit that appear in the RP too. I hope all my wiki spamming isn't stepping on any toes :)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm just happy someone is doing the wiki. I seriously need to go and polish Vance's, but I just haven't had the time :P

Years
Well the weapons page is started, although I haven't added in any detail yet.
The weapons are just listed (and I'm sure a few are missing).

So yeah if you guys think things should be edited or added please go ahead.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
There seems to be a lot of pages missing that should be there. There are no pages for Bass, Selena or Firenze yet. I'm planning on making a page for notable weapons and for Eden (although it will of course be fairly blank)
I haven't been able to make a Firenze page cause my computer just doesn't seem to want to let me create pages on wiki, no matter what browser I use .w.'

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yes... yes... YES! MUWAHAHA! Bass shall feast on your souls! Happy early Halloween all! Muwahahaha!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I haven't been able to make a Firenze page cause my computer just doesn't seem to want to let me create pages on wiki, no matter what browser I use .w.'

I can help you out with it, no problem. Just drop me a line here or on Skype tonight if you want. :3

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey Yamagi! We're unfortunately not accepting more new players at the moment, but if space does ever open up, we'll be sure to let you know!

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I know gimme's not on skype, and I think it'd be good to have it somewhere in this thread, so here's the finished drawing! Thanks for commissioning me guys- I had a blast drawing this crazy cast!

comm__op_by_taiwonton-d8cjofq.png

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I HAVE REVIVED THE OOC. BECAUSE WHY NOT?

Back