• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC + SU) Rated T

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Alby- Terrific character. I'm really gonna enjoy her in the RP. Accepted! I have a really cool idea to run by you as well. I'll talk it over with Rai and you and see what you think.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
If you'd like to find one of them at some point (I dunno what you're doing right now, JPing with Greigs?) let us know and we could send one your way, but for now we were just introducing them. You'll run into them soon enough one way or another.

Yeah! This would probably be our equivalent! xD

Years
I am JPing with Griegs yeah
I had something of an interesting idea so I might run it by you and him.

I'm just getting towards the end of that arc in the anime (Garp has just shown up). So the feel is still fresh in my mind, hopefully that means that there's going to be lots of inspiration for me :D

we should totally raid Ennies Lobby later

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
If he cries, I'm going to remove his tear ducts. Turning to face Bass, Skellen flashed his trademark devilish grin.
"Well if Morgan said it, it can't be right. So I wouldn't worry my naïve, furry friend."

I laughed out loud omg Skellen is so golden. Also Lotte is going to make a fuss over him buying his own coat when she's already bought him one herself LOL just to prepare your heart for more childishness Mister Doc.

PS- You really need to get skype man.

Years
I have it, I just never really use it haha.
Glad you like my character though, I look forward to making him be insane some more. :D

Lotte's pretty awesome too, all the characters in this RP are.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I have it, I just never really use it haha.
Glad you like my character though, I look forward to making him be insane some more. :D

Lotte's pretty awesome too, all the characters in this RP are.

Except mine. They're total poop piles. Aw, thanks Gimme! Also, I can't believe he bought Bass one when Avril made sure to get him two new ones with Lotte! :o

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Good post guys. Gimme, in case you weren't informed (because you refuse to use your skype, darn you!), Albs and I are JPing, and we kinda brought up Skellen in it, so currently they're looking for him as we speak. If you haven't yet, check it out in our pad, and let's see what we can do about bringing these guys together at some point!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
So, I just wanted you guys to know I got a huge post I'm about to start writing, going in the true OP style of being a flashback done to give more background information on a character. There is a chance that this thing could sort of put things on hold temporarily, but I think really Kuzo and Selena (and possibly Skellen and Bass) will be the only ones effected by it. Regardless, I'll try to get this done as soon as I can. :3

Reactions: SV

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
It's alright Albs, it should be OK since we adjusted things a little anyways. So Skellen and Bass should be alright to do their things. Things are getting fun!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys (mostly gimme since he doesn't have skype, get it, bro!) what're you guys up to? Planning on doing a prison post? Need a hand with that at all? What're you thinking? (:

Years
Currently Greigs and I are waiting to here back from Raikiri. He told us to wait.

The plan is to escape from prison though yes.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Currently Greigs and I are waiting to here back from Raikiri. He told us to wait.

The plan is to escape from prison though yes.

Mkay!

Well, the plan is to try....hehehehehehe....HUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This arc's gonna be great!

Back