• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One real pokemon!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    One real pokemon!

lol.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    Jeez, I have only been wanting pokemon to be real since like erm I dont know, FOREVER!!!!!!!

Sunflora. Solarbeam. Nuff said.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd say Pikachu, no contest for me.
    I've always wanted one... xD

However, I'd be more inclined to keep it as a pet/friend..
    instead of making it battle alot.

boo836

I'm back?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2009
    Arceus with draco plate so I can make more pokemon and so it will know draco meteor.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    <3

I would choose a Treecko because it's so darn cute.

It would be small enough to curl up on my bed like a cat, and sit on my shoulder to keep me company.
    (Not to mention it could eat all the annoying spiders in my house)

Later on, it could help me with swordplay when it evolves into Grovyle/Sceptile.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    hm... probobly Dragonair! and guess why...

but if it was two, then probobly Piplup or Chimchar or mayybe even Pikachuu........

the possibilities are endless!

but yeah, I'd have Dragonair (and I REFUSE to evolve her!)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I'd have a hard time choosing between Blissey and Alakazam. Blissey is sweet and she can take care of me when I'm sick =3 Alakazam's psychic powers and profound intelligence can come in exceedingly useful, plus it can learn teleport =P

If I couldn't have either of those I'd pick a Bagon. I think it's sweet how it wants to learn how to fly all its life and then evolves into Salamence =3 I'd help mine evolve into Salamence; that would be awesome! Then I can fly on its back and scare everyone away from me =D

Back