• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One thing you wished you were good at

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I just wish I was good at something.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • To draw, basically. All I can do is this.

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I wish I was good at drawing. I see so many people with so much talent, and I get jealous because they are better than me. One of those people is my senpai who's literally just... amazing. <3

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I wish I could play guitar, but I'm not sure if I'm any good at it as I've not really, like, tried. also I wish I could sing better.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Singing or having some artistic ability. I wish I could express myself through some other form than just talking, but I can't sing well and anything I've made never comes out how I envisioned it. I'm really good at writing, but I don't enjoy it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I wish I was good at working at things. I could do anything if I actually tried, but I never learned to try or work at anything so I procrastinate and/or feel like I straight up can't.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Most things I can think of that I've tried and am not good at I at least feel like I can improve over time. Video games are not one of those things. I play for funsies only and have no desire for competitiveness but part of me does wish I had the dexterity and reaction times that many types of game require. My lack of skill in games makes me feel the occasional bout of isolation from some of the gamer-y people in my life.

Years
  • Is everything an acceptable answer?

Singing, playing instruments, drawing, sports etc etc.

Unfortunately my voice sounds like a cat in a blender
    I have no aptitude for musical theory
    My art is average at best now since I never have time to practice
    I'm horribly unathletic outside of dance.

There's so many things I can't do very well that I wish I could.
    There's a few things I am really good at, but I'm not satisfied with my skill there either.

Nakala Pri

I wish I was good at giving advice. :c I usually suck at it, people keep coming to me but if I can't solve my own problems, how can I solve theirs? D:

I still try. :D

Back