• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only one type for the rest of your life.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    mmhmm, I like fire types too...they're my favorite actually,
    so I was kinda torn as too which type I'd wanna be... ><;; I'm still debating...
    but I think I'll just stick with Electric...

...but Fire is so awesome...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Uuuummm... All his Pokemon are really random, so I'm guessing that he doesn't really have a favorite type. He just likes Pokemon that are graceful, and strong enough.

(( This is sorta off-subject...but at the same time... its not completly off subject either. xD ))

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    I would choose the water type because it has milotic, swampert and don't forget Starmie. all the pokemon that can really be a pain and esencial to any team

Felidire

Bleeding Illusions.
    Years
    Definately Dark.. They'd dominate, without a doubt.

I would choose the water type because it has milotic, swampert and don't forget Starmie. all the pokemon that can really be a pain and esencial to any team

Swampert is Water/Ground, Starmie is Water/Psychic.

Years
    ...Flying... =D

because there's so many awesome ones!!! Lugia, the three birds, most of the dragon-types, ect...

Allthough I'd miss out on Lucario. ;;

~Chibi~

Edit: No dual types??? oO; Then screw that, most Pokemon are dual and even more of the good ones are dual. >> Blegh, I guess Electric.

DaVinci

Le Da Vinci Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Hmm well id say... grass. Though I couldnt have smeargle then :(.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Dragons as they are strong beat anytype Including weaknesses (Dragonite) it's just if they all had a big fight :0

mewmee

Commander of Dragons
    Years
    That's why i want them. Dragon pokemon are the best. They take ages to train but they're loyal and very calm creatures (generally). Dragon pokemon are the best and always will be.

Hawkie

Lucario-lover ;3
    Years
    Arf. Very tough one.
    Might I say I may chose Fire/Flying? XD That way I'd end up with... *gasp* Moltres! Either that or I'd train the flying types. ^-^ Always loved the birds. (No matter if I lose my chances of training an Arcanine...)

Would anyone else go for Flying?

Back