• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Only one type for the rest of your life.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Ice, Dragon or Flying types...I love them one and all s2

But if I had to go with one, It'd be Dragon types =D

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I like Fire because most of my favourite Pokemon are fire..although Poochyena, Mightyena & Umbreon are Dark > >...but most fire Pokemon are really cool and strong & kawaii so I'll pick Fire ^^

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Shadow Forte.EXE

Drifting Trainer
    Years
  • Ice type fan forever. I love ice type pokemon^^. My second favorite is Dark type pokemon. I will always like Dark type pokemon but I still love Ice type pokemon XD

Years
  • ... This is hard but I' d pick fire type pokemon seeing as most of them are my favorites such as the : charmander family, Flareon,vulpix, torchic family,etc plus the fact most fire type pokemon are pretty powerful and most kawaii.. But then I couldn't have/train a eevee. oh well;)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • If I had to choose...psychic.

I was tempted to choose electric or water, but only 'cause my favorite Pokemon [Pichu/Vaporeon] are in it~♥

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    Though some Types are better and cooler I for some reason or another like Fire Types alot so I pick Fire Types. But if not that Type I probably go with Ghost, Psychic or Dragon Types for the same reason as Fire Types which is that for some reason I just like them alot.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 6, 2024
    I think Psychic type is good because its attacks are powerful. The downside is that only few psychic Pokemon look good (like Lugia)

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Electric! Because they're good all around according to what I see; but then again I'm not a master movesetter. The Pokemon are also cute~

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'd take the ice type. I like all of the ice pokemon.......i think

Back