• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    I know Jack is going to live through to the next war...not sure about the rest :/ Maybe Althalos, too.

-----------------

It'll be similar, but since its 13 years later(I think) the humans will have an advantage w/ technology, as it will be more sci-fi/futuristic. There is also going to be the 3rd class Lu talked about, the League of Legendaries...

Otherwise I don't know much. But yeah, it'll still be similar to this one, except in Hoenn.

Yep, Althalos lives, so it's all good in the hood. We have talked about this, haven't we?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    No power here :( gotta love AT&T and iPhone.

On topic

Anyone else plan to be humon (spelled wrong on purpose)

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I think ill just leave it to some-one else. lol, but if it comes down to where I have to I will give it a try. :P

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Okay, so is everyone done? or do you guys wanna post more? If that wasn't your very final post in this RP, you can post one more I guess. are you guys ready? if everyone's ready, I'll post liek, tomorrow, and this will end :)

zapdos926

Years
    Hey, if anyone is already looking for another RP to join, I just made one, the link is in my sig :)

(sorry, nocturnal if this throws anything off, I'll delete this post)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hey, if anyone is already looking for another RP yo join, I just made one, the link is in my sig :)

But the last time I clicked a link in your sig, my brains were eaten. Will my brains be re-eaten in your RP?

@Nocturnal: Are we supposed to make an epilogue post? If not, I'm finished my posting on this RP.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    We're all supposed to have done, or are doing our epilogue posts.

I was working on mine for a while. I hope it turned out alright. Be sure to check out the theme I selected with it. It fits. I think. I hope. :D

zapdos926

Years
    *clap clap, tear* beautifully done, vegeta, beautifully done *applause*
    *clapping* for everyones final post, a toast, to the first RP I have ever been in that hasn't died or I haven't taken part in! Huzzah!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @zapdos thanks man. I appreciate it. You know the funny thing. The minute you brought up that question a long time ago, I knew I was gonna use it in my final post, I just knew it. xD

*raises glass* To WAR! Glad another RP is finishing. And I am proud to have been apart of it, amongst such great RPers such as yourselves. :D

@JumboShrimp Thanks man. I appreciate the feedback.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    WAAAGH!

(sorry could not resist)

At this rate we need to change the poll to who had the most dramatic death/ending. And give out the best character killer award :p

That's not a bad idea, it be kinda fun, but not necessary as Vegeta had the epic death of epic deaths.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    I'll post my little finishing posts and the RP will end after I do :) still waiting for those who haven't posted their finals. *raises glass* thanks for joining people :) hope that i'll see you again in the sequel!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I'll post my little finishing posts and the RP will end after I do :) still waiting for those who haven't posted their finals. *raises glass* thanks for joining people :) hope that i'll see you again in the sequel!

See you then!! Were starting a new thread for OOC right, if so when?

Here is my Beheeyem drawing, laugh it up.
    I have to set up my scanner thats why its flipped and shrank. Just click to zoom.
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back