• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Yup, that would be the one.

and, if I was going to tell you who, don't you think I would of told. If I don't get PMed back in time, I'll just do what I was asked of, even if they don't want me to anymore.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Poor depart post from my part, sorry but I didn't have inspiration after all these deaths.. lol

Don't worry with how Rumble is flying the aircraft you will all be dead soon... main reason being your completely neglecting one of your three basic control surfaces (Stick controls 2 of the 3).

:p I'm teasing you but really you need much more than the stick and throttle to fly an aircraft. Even simple little ones like a DA-20.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years

With their powers? I think not..

I don't think Hoenn is quite far from Sinnoh either. I believe it's just north of it, actually.

With your just flying with the stick and throttle.... sorry but aircraft are a lot more involved than that. Aircraft have 3 basic control surfaces for flight the stick controls 2 and throttle isn't the third. Without the third all your turns will be uncoordinated and you will slip/skid on every turn also your likely to throw yourself into a spin.

Also you forgot some other important equipment that you have damaged since you over sped them.

I know you flew away fine (its a RP) I'm just poking fun at your post and its errors... since we argued earlier on it.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Glad everyone enjoyed the twists. A good way to send off War, in my opinion. And in the end, nobody wins...well, except maybe Jun and Wade. xD Wait, they don't really win either...lol

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Here's a map of the pokemon world.

As you can see, Sinnoh and Hoenn are pretty far apart XD

Ieyasu

This statement is false
    Years
    *sigh*

I got busy, went inactive, and wound up missing everything. So characteristic of me, and now I'm killing myself for all that. I missed the most important part of the RP, and of course Khufu, as a character, is basically dead. For all I know, someone else might have gotten permission to kill him.

... Whatever. My rant won't do any good. I should just make amends and rejoin the RP. Or at least... what's left of it. My final post will come soon, I hope. I need to get caught up on everything and figure out a way Khufu can fit in with the story thus far.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Yeah, so what if it's fake... The places Sinnoh and Hoenn are based off of are also on opposite sides of Japan (I've been mapping out the pokemon regions on real maps :3).

Arsenic

Years
    I could not think of anything interesting to put into that post, So, yea, yay for summaries!

T...T...Terrible final post.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, I finished my farewell post, sorry for being gone yesterday, but making-or-breaking my career was just a tad more important. I kinda feel sad now, giving my character a painful death via explosions and decapitation. No offense, but I think I took the brutal death cake. But the cake is a lie, so I don't get anything. Anyways, it was fun to RP with you guys, and looking forward to seeing you in the sequel...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Here's a map of the pokemon world.

As you can see, Sinnoh and Hoenn are pretty far apart XD

Actually, according to Serebii (which is by far the most reliable source for a map) Hoenn is on the other side of the world, due West from Sinnoh :3

*sigh*

I got busy, went inactive, and wound up missing everything. So characteristic of me, and now I'm killing myself for all that. I missed the most important part of the RP, and of course Khufu, as a character, is basically dead. For all I know, someone else might have gotten permission to kill him.

... Whatever. My rant won't do any good. I should just make amends and rejoin the RP. Or at least... what's left of it. My final post will come soon, I hope. I need to get caught up on everything and figure out a way Khufu can fit in with the story thus far.

Hey man, It was fun RPing with ya :) Hope to see you in the sequel!

Glad everyone enjoyed the twists. A good way to send off War, in my opinion. And in the end, nobody wins...well, except maybe Jun and Wade. xD Wait, they don't really win either...lol

Ay....nice twists, thanks for the help :D

Well, I finished my farewell post, sorry for being gone yesterday, but making-or-breaking my career was just a tad more important. I kinda feel sad now, giving my character a painful death via explosions and decapitation. No offense, but I think I took the brutal death cake. But the cake is a lie, so I don't get anything. Anyways, it was fun to RP with you guys, and looking forward to seeing you in the sequel...

Whew, that was violent lol. The way Logan's head rolls up to his Chevrolet... *shivers*

FFUUUUUUUUUUUU WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!

Hooray for Betrayals! xD

so... Guess I got some character design time.

what's a good Male pokemon name?

YOU ARE SO NOT BECOMING A POKEMON. YOU AREN'T. NU-UH.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
    While I'm at it, would anyone like me to create there character digitally A.K.A, in a game. (Humans Only)

@Fortworth You two are on my 'list' now, see you in the sequel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back