• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
  • Hey, aura.lucario, can I tell tell my scientists to make a Pokemon scanner so that I can murder spies then and there?

Oh and yeah, I'll make sure that it only works when pokemon pass through it.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • is it a scanner like those two bars at the exits of the supermarkets and stuff? if it is, then it's approved. Just make sure your base doesn't have those EVERYWHERE. give the spies a chance. and state the number of scanners. Note that if your base's gonna have those scanners, then the Pokemon Base will have them too, to stay fair! :)

if the commanders/generals/spies/members out there wanna create a new device, post here. I need to approve it first. If one of you guys suddenly come out with a new device in the RP...tsk tsk...*shakes head*.

let me approve it first. if it's minor like a little stick gun then it's okay, but if it's big like a PokeSpy Scanner, then I need to know first, to keep the balance between the two sides.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • okay, as long as it's fair, and won't ruin the RP. We'll start this thing when there's one RPer in every category.

I hope this RP will be a successful one. I want this baby to be the Best Rookie RP in July! and I need you guys to help me :)

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • well we really do need more people on the human side...The humans get free pizza! xD

and I'm still waiting for Killet...

but I'm going to start the RP once RHCP approves my IC thread. the others can join eventually.

killet, we all can't wait, so I got the RP starting!!! *sighs* fine, since you wanna be a spy that much...you and XxSweetDreamsxX can be one, but you can only be a part time. half-member, half-spy. the commander will ask you to assist us if required

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Walks in and stabs Watt the Human General in the chest, watching him fall to the ground dead.

Sorry Watt, you're about to be replaced! And I feel like a female character will do as well since I've changed my mind about joining. ;)

Name: Melanie Elizabeth Cranston

Personality: Mel is someone who lost something and now plans to destroy the lives of any Pokemon who still stands alive to this day. She is very strict when it comes to planning her attacks with Jack the Commander and everyone has learned rather quickly not to question any of her methods. If Melanie assigns you a task, you better review and plan accordingly to complete it because she's not here to train people just to die - goofing off is unacceptable and she's had people restrained and locked up for days as punishment.

When it comes to Pokemon, she is very ruthless and takes no prisoners for she has learned that if the roles were reversed they would not have Mercy on her. Her stance on them is that if you have an opportunity to take one of them down and you don't, you will surely be the one ending up dead - her past experiences have taught her that and she makes sure to drill that into all of the members heads.

Towards her fellow Humans though she is very caring deep down, but just chooses to remain distant so as not to get too attached to anyone. Even with Jack, who she spends almost every second of every day with unless she's on a mission, is someone who knows very little about Melanie. The mystery behind her past paired with her exceptional strategic skills, her fast reflexes and her unmastered fighting skills have made her known throughout the PR.

History: Melanie wasn't always as cruel as she seemed to be, in fact she used to love and cherish every one of her Pokemon friends she'd met throughout the years of training. Her one trusted companion however was her Quilava, Sebastian. She had chosen Sebastian back at the lab when he was just a little Cyndaquil and they instantly became attached and did everything together. Sebastian quickly learned his trainers fighting style, she liked to train and train and be absolutely prepared for whatever situation would come about and she expected him to put in as much effort as he possibly could.

Both of them traveled throughout the regions earning badges, making new friends/catching pokemon and just enjoying each others company with each new direction and challenge they faced. It was right after she had come across a wild Flareon that Sebastian evolved into Quilava, a very hard fought battle that brought Seb to the very brink of death. However, never wanting to disappoint Melanie and never wanting to lose, the small fire mouse came out with the victory.

But this is where Melanie's whole attitude on life changes, because it wasn't too long after Sebastian evolved that the rebellion took place. Pokemon through the regions rebelled and lashed out at their trainers, they were claiming them all to be cruel and that Pokemon were just slaves to them. Melanie had never looked at Pokemon as slaves, all of her pokemon she had considered her friends - but she soon found out that except for one, they all had been brainwashed into believing she was cruel. All of her Pokemon had been left at home as she has started another journey with Sebastian alone, she always did when beginning a new quest, and they all attacked her family and killed them.

Melanie heard word of this attack on her family and the attacks around the world and looked to her best friend and partner Sebastian, the Quilava knew that his kind was rebelling and wanted no part. He knew for a fact that Melanie would never hurt him and chose to rebel against his own kind instead, a choice that led to his death. As they were heading back home to try and figure out what they were going to do, they were ambushed by a pack of Luxray and Shinx - immediately they started to talk of how the trainers were Slave Masters and that they'd lead to Sebastians death if he didn't kill his trainer. Sebastian stood his ground right next to Melanie and chose her over his entire kind, this angered the pack and they charged both of them.

Sebastian and Melanie held their own for quite some time, fleeing when they needed to re-group or re-think a strategy, but eventually they were cornered at the edge of a cliff and both of them were physically exhausted. As the Luxray/Shinx finally had their pray trapped they began to inch closer to strike at the right moment, a moment Sebastian wasn't going to let happen. He looked at Melanie with tears forming in his eyes and he pushed her off the cliff into the river below in order to save her, her screams of pain at knowing she was about to lose her closest companion ringing through the air.

As soon as she could she made her way back to the spot where Sebastian had pushed her, but what she saw send her crashing to her knees - her Sebastian lay their dead, the Luxray/Shinx having taken no prisoners. Melanie scooped up her Quilava and brought him to a giant field and buried him, it was then that she swore to kill every Pokemon she came across without compassion.

Soon afterwards she made her way to the headquarters of the Humans and rose up the ranks to General. Her reputation grew twice as fast as everyone, even the Pokemon, learned and remembered her name. It was kind of hard to forget the name of someone who tracked down and killed the same pack of Luxray and Shinx. That same person also hunting down her entire old team of pokemon and killing them as well. She had exacted her personal revenge, but was not going to stop there - many more Humans out there were still being hurt and she had to stop the Pokemon.

Appearance: Her hair, a light red-orange, was always kept at medium length just reaching her shoulders. Her eyes, bright and blue, shimmered with beauty in the light but usually showed the pain she was feeling deep down. She stood not very tall, her height being about five foot six or seven, but kept herself prepared with the proper attire.

She wore a plain pink t-shirt, it cutting off just above her belly button. She wore a gray jacket, covered in pockets and the sleeves cut to make it look like a t-shirt, on top of it. Wrapped on her wrists were her two devices that held two secret blades that she used to catch someone off guard in hand to hand combat. Around her waist she had her knife belts, one for her short blade that left the weapon resting on her left hip. The other belt for her throwing knives that rested upon her back, these were also used to catch her enemies off guard and to aid her in victory. A pair of simple blue jeans covered her lower half and she wore gray boots to keep herself prepared for anything, comfort was something she learned to live without.

Role: General
    Password: Fight

Weapon: Short Blade and Throwing Knives. Hidden Blades.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • I actually only have three friends here.. One is inactive, the other I haven't talked to and both him and my other friend probably aren't very interested in RPing ^\\\\\^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back