• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
  • I have decided that it would be best if I dropped out of this RP, since I can't decide on whether being a human member or pokemon member would be better. So, in that thought proccess, I just decided that it would be better if I dropped out. So sorry guys.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Well, you CAN enter the PR, but not as a spy, because they're full. But it'll be appreciated if you joined the HR spies, because the RP lacks them :)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Name: Althalos Fizen
    Personality (one paragraph): Althalos is rather out going towards almost anyone, both people and before the rising of the pokerebels, pokemon too. He is always calm and collected and takes things very easily. He is patient and from many hours of gaming and his four younger brothers, so he knows how to sit still for many hours.
    History (one paragraph): Althalos grew up in Kanto, but about a year before the rising of the Pkerebels, his family moved to Sinnoh. They lived in Canalave during the attack, and his family was killed during the fight. Although, more or less, a former friend to pokemon, he now sits quietly, exacting his revenge from afar.
    Appearance (one paragraph): Althalos is rather tall for someone his age, standing at 6'0" tall. He weighs about 130 lbs. He has brown hair and blue eyes. His typical wardrobe is a gray hoodie with dark blue tribal designs printed on the front. He is always wearing a pair of blue jeans and despite them not being the most perfect foot wear for his occupation, he wears a pair of DC skater shoes.
    Role (Commander/General/Member/Spy): Spy
    Password: fight
    Others: Althalos has always been fascinated by fire and he keeps a little necklace with a flame that always stays lit inside (even though he's not sure how it works, he bought it from a merchant in Kanto and the flame had never gone out since then)
    Weapon (handgun/sub-machine gun/stun gun/any gun that fires a projectile that looks like a pokemon ability [example: Shadow Ball gun] ): A Sniper rifle that shoots rounds that explode into flamethrowers in all directions on impact that also has an under-barrel flame thrower for close quarters.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • oops, really? well you're in, now you can post your intro! :)

and you better go on your mission now, since the Commander's planning to send a spy. go see the commander, or start your mission yourself

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • I'm going to add another system to the RP. the reinforcement system. Since there's a war raging in other regions, the PR, and the HR have reinforcements in the other regions, like Johto and Kanto.

Each side, will have a reinforcement army of 300, and can be sent to any city in the Sinnoh region via transport planes. Suitable for quick, guerilla attacks, without the need to travel all the way across the map.

but you can only use it once. Commanders, think about it

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Name: Silence Quickslash

Pokemon Species: Weavile

Personality:
    Silence is a rather quiet Weavile but that definitely doesn't mean she's easy going. She mostly keeps what she knows to herself and enjoys confusing others. She has a way of not being noticed unless she makes herself known. She's easily angered but has mostly learned to control her temper. Just don't get her to mad or you're in big trouble. She's mostly calm and looks completely emotionless but in a fight you can see a wild look in her eyes even if her facial expression doesn't show it.

History:
    Silence was raised by her mother on Silver Mt. before a young trainer came along. Silence, than a Sneasel, watched from the bushes as the trainer battled and defeated the Weavile that was her mother. She went berserk when her mother was caught in a pokeball and attacked the trainer in a rage. She would have killed him but the trainer apparently had a friend with him who heard his cries and came to help him. She was quickly defeated by his Machoke and didn't have any choice but to watch as the two trainers escaped. The last time she saw her mother she was beaten almost beyond recognition and skinny as a rail. Her trainer had decided she was to weak and had left her to die in an alley. Silence was helpless to do anything as she sat by her mother who died soon after.
    The only human that Silence met that was kind to her was a homeless orphan name Lilac. Lilac found Silence curled up under a cardboard box and gave her some food she had found. Silence and Lilac quickly became friends and helped each other survive. It wasn't long after this that the war between human and Pokemon started. Lilac was shocked by what she was hearing about what Pokemon were doing and her fear of what Silence might do to her drove the two friends apart. Silence was hurt and angered that Lilac didn't trust her not to harm her and it only got worse when Lilac disappeared one night.
    Silence's hate for humans grew and when she heard about the PR she decided to join them in the hopes that it would help her get her revenge.

Appearance:
    The "feather" on her head is blue with golden tints instead of red. She has one scar going from her waist to her knee and another going along her left arm as well as a few smaller ones scattered all over her.

Role in PR: Member

Password: Fight

Moves:
    Focus Blast
    Ice Punch
    Blizzard
    Dark Pulse
    Poison Jab
    Night Slash

Others: She wears a velvety piece of blue cloth around her wrist that her mother gave her before she died.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Sorry about the delay in my response, I will have one up later today after work! Again sorry!! =(

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
  • Name: Ali Krista

Personality: Anybody who knew Ali before the uprising would not expect him to become a fighter. Ali always was calm, easy going and difficult to anger. He was always one to protect the underdog, and before the rebellion he was very close to his pokemon. Ali would much prefer to fight with the pen than the sword, and had grown up believing that violence was not the way to victory. This is shown in his chosen role in the war, preferring to spy rather than to outright battle the pokemon himself. He is quiet and reserved in the Republic, giving those who don't know him a false impression of mystery and darkness.

History: Ali is the eldest child in a large family, originally from Cerulean Cape. After hearing distressing noises from Cerulean Cave one evening, his parents decided upon a swift move to Canalave in the Sinnoh region. The family moved alongside their pokemon and lived in Canalave in peace for no more than a fortnight before the uprising began. To Ali's shock, his very own Luxray had turned on his family, killing both his parents. Bereaved and distressed by the betrayal of his best friend, Ali was thrust into becoming the head of his household. He moved his young family to Sunyshore, where he believed there would be a stronger resistance.
    Ali still loved pokemon, but loved his family more. To protect them, he felt it was his duty to join the republic and ensure the safety of his much younger siblings.

Appearance: Ali is 5'11'' and is very slight. He hasn't the body of a fighter, but is still surprisingly strong, considering his thin frame. His jet black hair sticks out at all angles and is often intruding his eyes, aiding his 'mysterious' reputation. His eyes are large and a startling blue, filled with the emotion of his past and concern for his remaining family. His skin is pale and on his left hand there is a scar which reaches to his elbow, which he earned upon protecting his family from his rebelling Luxray. In an attempt to cover this he wears black leather fingerless gloves. Ali wears a black hoodie over a plain grey t-shirt and black denim jeans. His black boots do not hinder him from being light on his feet, although he does prefer to walk barefoot on occasions. Under his Hoodie he wears a simple silver chain with a Cascade Badge pendant that he was given as a gift before leaving Cerulean.

Role: Spy

Password: Fight.

Others: Ali's Luxray turned away from him when he could have easily killed him. This gives Ali hope for the PokeRebels, and believes there are some Pokemon that are reluctant to leave their owners. Although he has little time for his family, he still tries to teach them that violence is wrong. He hides his profession from them as much as possible.

Weapon: An Electro-gun and two daggers, which tuck neatly into his belt.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Before I join, I have a question: Is it possible to play as a human who's not affiliated with the Humans at first, but just bumps into them(maybe after some time), or something similar?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Rusty, you really need to wait to post things because I'm supposed to be leading the assault at Lake Valor (as I was writing in my post) but you're going ahead and making your own decisions. I'd also like to point out, that while it is only minor controlling, you are controlling my character at times without my permission.

I understand you want to keep the RP going but posting short/quick posts will make it go by too fast. So please delete your previous post about Ben, otherwise I'm going to have to resign from this RP.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Uh, I didn't say about you leading the attack. It was just that you had to let the attack go.
    I'm sorry, but there is a big delay in your posts, and there was supposed to be an ambush at Lake Valor itself, so I had to let the RP proceed, but all right, lets do it this way, you go into the base instead of me. How does that sound?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    No I am all set, I told myself I shouldn't join more than one RP anyone. I'm resigning. Thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back