• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    It's kinda up to Lu on what we do next, but if I were in control, I'd get us all somewhere, Oreburgh maybe, and plan out our next attack on....I dunno, maybe Hearthome?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    O. M. G.Someone else in the world knows what Parkour is! Yes, Parkour. Just had to clearify that i wasn't doing assassins creed's sh*ty free running (I do like AC, just not the free running aspect)

F*ck see what you did, you got me off topic.

@fortworth How'd you plan to get inside my house without the key? If you broke in, I would of... Also I was planning on bringing you two there.

I think you guys are forced to attack some city i can't remember, and we fight you off, then you go to sunyshore and then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s8iie0zZ-g&annotation_id=annotation_848077&feature=iv

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    @fortworth How'd you plan to get inside my house without the key? If you broke in, I would of... Also I was planning on bringing you two there.
    Oh... You didn't mention that so how was I supposed to know? o_o' Silence could always just open the window (not by breaking it)... she's good at that lol

Arsenic

Years
    Oh... You didn't mention that so how was I supposed to know? o_o' Silence could always just open the window (not by breaking it)... she's good at that lol

Well I didn't think you would run off like that either, so.... meet you there i guess, unless you want a ride.

Arsenic

Years
    Hey, everyone only knows things like the blackhawk, I'm trying to add knowledge to them. Branch out. Be different.

Arsenic

Years
    Well, anyways, I redesigned an Osprey to fit Marks sketch paper sooo..... yea, i guess ima post it.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

Now, if youll excuse me, im trying to watch Bungie's final vidoc for halo (I'm not explaining what anything in this line is)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Humpfhh.. Mark and Silence trying to kill me?

I sure have a lot to catch up to, but I just learned I'll be gone for another 2 weeks. rofl

Rumble will have plenty of time to fix and improve his gadgets to fight all of you~ You asked for it, yeah. :D

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Another 2 weeks? Dude, your killing me. >_> Like, seriously. lC

@ ODST- I never said I was a good mom. xD There's work to be done >8I

Also, I don't want this thing to die since we're almost finished. So someone has to start the action.

Right now, I'm stuck in a truck. TwT Sooo, can't post much. xD

Arsenic

Years
    I need a Bowie knife sometime soon, Someone should also post, Because I can't double post.

Rusty needs to give the order to attack.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
    Edited my post to get thing moving*

Now other people need to post and we'll be all good.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Varik will not go away (I'll figure that out... he might get shot down and start operating one of the Reavers since Mark doesn't seem to want one... or something idk), but I decided to lose patience. So stuff is going to be blown up soon...

Also the idea for the Ravager on the car is to make you RUN... consider it motivation to get your rears in gear!

Arsenic

Years
    I'm planning to parachute into the city center, so i wont be able to use one right away, but I will, all in do time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back