• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    If I went too far let me know... it just seemed like everyone was waiting for SOMETHING to happen to push the story on. So for humans put a set deadline for some action (and should give Ray more time to get back before Rumble is attacked), and a little nudge to get the Pokemon moving... just don't charge the darn walker.

(It will be interesting to see if Mark diverts with Silence in tow... o by the way minor detour to take over your city!)

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
    Years
    Dammit Abe! Drive! Sigh... I'm just going to mention you driving away in my next post, then someone else can post, etc etc.

@Stingray
    Don't worry you din't go to far, hopefully this should get the ball rolling again :)

Anyways Im off to post :3

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I think we need that next battle, If DeepImpact doesn't post by tomorrow, I guess I can give the order, or zapdos, or someone, If that's Okay with Nocturnal and everyone else.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    STINGRAY! STOP SENDING F**KING HUMANS AFTER US! I DECIDE TO TAKE A LITTLE BREAK FROM RPING FOR THREE HOURS AND I FIND US GETTING CHASED BY YOUR F**KING MACHINES!! ARGH!!!

Arsenic

Years
    Calm down, No one posted for 24 hours so me and stingray got it moving. It's just a RP, you don't need to get pissy.

Ali is supposed to live as Arcaray asked for.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
    Raggle Flaggle! AHH! My egg salad!

On a more serious matter, so people are O.K with me giving the attack order on Oreburgh (Not you Rift, you already said yes)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    STINGRAY! STOP SENDING F**KING HUMANS AFTER US! I DECIDE TO TAKE A LITTLE BREAK FROM RPING FOR THREE HOURS AND I FIND US GETTING CHASED BY YOUR F**KING MACHINES!! ARGH!!!

Well it made stuff happen... the whole idea was to set a little fire under your rears to make you move. So just run and you will be ok... I have no intention to make another skirmish I'm just trying to push you along to get the story moving. Its not there to hurt, kill, or fight you its there to make you move so we can get on with the main story. If you fight it... it AND ITS BUDDY will fight back and that car will not be safe unless it leaves pokemon behind.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
    My god, Gordon Freeman, I uhh mean My god just run from the walker!

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    step 1. sing "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't friends, why can't we be friends?"
    step 2. repeat many, many, MANY times
    step 3. keep singing until it's drilled into your head.
    step 4. Take this thought into action and STOP F***ING KILLING EACH OTHER

Arsenic

Years
    Really, you had to come to me, aren't you higher rank then me.

Request for DeepImpact, not Nocturnal: Rank Up to Brigadier General (3 ranks under General.)
    [OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What do I look like a Charity case?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Can I still join? Here is my SU

Spoiler:

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    @ Jumbo

Your SU needs to be longer, it's too short. try adding some details and stuff into the whole thing. read the others SU and try making it like theirs. Pending for now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back