• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    And I feel like short circuiting your Ravagers >:3 xD

O.o Not a Magikarp Oh Pleez not a Magikarp!

And a Beheeyem? Try it.

I new you couldn't beat the power of the Magikarp. It's like if, Chuck Norris and Arceus had a baby or sumthing like that.

Im going to use Beheeyem, he looks like a Kevin to me..

and don't mess with the Ravager! I use to drive those you know... ;)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I new you couldn't beat the power of the Magikarp. It's like if, Chuck Norris and Arceus had a baby or sumthing like that.

Im going to use Beheeyem, he looks like a Kevin to me..

lol Stay away xD

Beheeyem, eh.... Let's see you fight!

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    I have the perfect battle strategy for when I fight you. It's called "Oh crap run!"
    you'll never beat it.

I think it would be hilarious if someone was a Magikarp the whole RP and never evolved.

OMG xD Magikarp all the way. *looks at stingray's avatar* stingray wanna try? xD Since the Magikarp in your avie's probably dead, wanna try a mechanical/mechanized Magikarp? xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Lol, what is getting hit by the magikarp? It looks like a gray squirrel or something.

@-Nocturnal Super Mecha Magikarp, equipped with laser a chain gun and a flame thrower! Of coarse Jack would say "It's still no mach for my bioarm" XD

Im off to bed, it's 2 in the morning. BTW, I never sign out so it always say im singed in. So if it says im online I might not actually be on. Just a heads up.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Mecha Magikarp, with hoverboard mechanics so he'll hover in mid air. Lazer eyes, Fin-blades, Flamethrower mouth, extendable whiskers that can turn into a super long toothpick, spinning crown-drill and much more! xD

And OMG THAT IS SO DEEP IMPACT Xd

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Mecha Magikarp, with hoverboard mechanics so he'll hover in mid air. Lazer eyes, Fin-blades, Flamethrower mouth, extendable whiskers that can turn into a super long toothpick, spinning crown-drill and much more! xD

And OMG THAT IS SO DEEP IMPACT Xd

Y U MKE FN OF MY USRNME?!

Uh, I detect God-Mod Syndrome in that Magikarp! xD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    one hell of a twist, mates! good job, I like this!

Hector didn't exactly die like a warrior but... I'd say Hector's death was the most tragic one; being killed by his own trainer, witnessing betrayal right before death, without even understanding what was going on. Man, Jun and Wade need to be killed. xD

lol

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    When I read your posts, I was like, "Wait wait wait, what the f*ck just happened?" xD Awesome twist, you two bastards xD

Anyways, time to blow the nuke. First, I'll post about activation, then once you have figured out your escape, I'll post my final post when the bomb blows.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I have to wait for a PM from... someone, before I can leave.

Your pilots name is giving me Déjà vu, not because of stingrays character either, back to when I first joined...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    DeepImpact why did you name your pilot the same as my character? That was really confusing...

Darn, sorry, it was a typo. I meant Skyla, Gym Leader in Mistralton, who's a pilot for the HR, and actually flew me to Jubilife early in the RP. I'll fix it ASAP ^_^

I have to wait for a PM from... someone, before I can leave.

Your pilots name is giving me Déjà vu, not because of stingrays character either, back to when I first joined...

PM from whom? Better get this over with quickly, cause we're finishing soon.

Oh, I know. Skyla, right? lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back