• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Okay, so it looks like Agatha found the group of RDM Pokemon with Leo, right? (By the way, did any RDM Pokemon actually die? Besides any who might've drowned in the tidal wave.)

...Three days, and I miss something important.
Anyways, as for Esper/Espore learning a new move that way, I'm perfectly fine with that. I just feel like I need to point out that each of those machines, a big part of the CM Project, can take an indefinite amount of time to recharge after teaching one move. The Pikachu who showed Garet in earlier pointed that out, which would be a good reason to have more than one machine in one place.

Oh, snap, the Venice RDM base is actually in Venice, isn't it?!

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yes Agatha found them. Then Thomas teleported as many of them as he could away from the crumbling city. Keep them together or seperate them. I don't really care. And no one important died except for Tony. But yes, there were RDM casualties.

And I was operating under the premise that there would be more than one of those machines. And that Espore as a... Whatever rank Merin or Agatha decided to give him would be able to use them.

And I assume the base is indeed in Venice. After all, it's the Venice base for a reason. :P

And welcome back from. :D

Edit: Wait, wasn't Leo's plane in the hangar at the RDM base? :O

Garet

GhostFire
Years
...You know, I probably need to check in more often. I've been checking in at a library, by the way, so that I could check in.

I feel...that a breaking point is coming for Leo, if it hasn't already. Hey, it might even be coming closer for Garet.
A lotta destruction here...

Nideous

Years
Trigger's already at his limit. As you could probably tell from where he snapped at Garet. Why is it that all the best RDM agents are so highstrung? And don't forget, Trigger had brought them a prisoner. Remember Winny? Yeah, she's still there with Leo where Trigger dropped her. Also, Thomas teleported the AAPM away too. There is almost no way the two factions can spot each other. Not for a large scale battle like what was about to happen. But, maybe a few small skirmishes here and there.

Nideous

Years
If Leo starts asking the tough questions, you can bet Trigger will back him up. Especially considering that his old girlfriend and two best pupils have joined up with the CTs, in the case of the girlfriend she actually became one of Thomas's pokemon! So, he's considering flying the coup *snicker* until he can find the answers he's looking for. Or at least retiring from active duty until he gets the truth. After today they may not like that. He's probably one of the only good fliers they have left at the moment.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
*evil grin* I've actually had some thoughts about...something. Considering what it is, though, I'd probably have to check with Roserade first.

That aside, I have a question for you, Roserade. Are the RDM and AAPM fighting at the moment, or not?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Sorry about the wait. I had written a large post up, but then my browser derp'd and Chrome failed to restore it. I sort of raged really hard and took a break until I had cooled off.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Sorry guys, huge Internet problem made me have to switch services, leAving me without internet. Probably can post tomorrow. Again, sorry.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Hi Roserade! It's cool. Just glad you'll be able to get back online at all.

Zoran (Darkness)
Adler (Rufflet Male): Level 39- Slash, Protect, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw
Doom (Houndoom Male) Level 40-Faint Attack, Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Smog
Dora (Gardevoir Female): Level 39-Heal Pulse, Magical Leaf, Shadow Ball, Psychic
Cody (Swampert Male): Level 39-Take Down, Mud Shot, Muddy Water, Ice Beam
Sparx (Luxray Female): Level 42-Ice Fang, Thunderbolt, Tackle, Crunch
Frosslass (currently unnamed and formerly Theo's) Level 50- Onimous Wind, Psychic, Wake-Up Slap, Frost Breath

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Okay, so, a review of locations of characters:

Thomas and his Pokemon (besides Esper) are in some place overseen by Theo.
Garet, Kai, Legend, Trigger, Karib, and Carrie are somewhere around the area that had been the battleground before the tidal wave, with Leo, Espore, and Zaria a little ways away.
The rest of the CTs&Co. are...somewhere.
Mark is in Africa, I believe.
Agatha is somewhere with the C-RDM, if I'm reading right.

Anything else to add?

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Good question. We need to consider how much time has passed and what time of day it would be.

EDIT: I asked Fuyu, who said it was about evening. I agree that it would be near-dark, if it isn't dark yet.

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I still don't have Internet, hoPefully soon. Roserade via iphone

Nideous

Years
I'm with Garet and Fuyu. It's close to sunset. XD

And sorry about you not having internet Roserade. When you get it back, we'll be sure to catch you up on what's been going on.

Back