• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka and Penguinpal6's Tournament Thread

Years
    Hey Izmllgs, I heard that you don't know how to ev train so I was wondering if you wanted me to tell you how. We could do it over pm so just pm me your answer.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Never posted her but you PM'd me Ooka. anyways, do I have to choose a prize now? I'm working on a whole new team now and it's gonna be good. I hope.

If you need a picture of me, here it is: :rambo:

Years
    Lol, now that's a good one. So do you want me to add you to the tourney list? I guess since you asked if you needed to chose a prize then you are so I will add you.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Gah, double battle. Surf is now utterly useless..

Not completely, what about if your teammate has Water Absorb???? That's really helpfull then.

Someone PM me when this tourney starts cuz I'm not really checking it a lot.

-: Trey :-

Vigilante of Wi-Fi
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    okay can I join im sure ill be someqhat of a challenge FC1890 8277 4044

Years
    Okay, no more contestants, I now have the strenuous job of pming every contestant(now I know how zam feels)and pairings are to be announced. We will have one preliminary round and then start the tournament from there.

Back