• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka and Penguinpal6's Tournament Thread

Years
    Actually, yeah, it probably can with destiny bond and a focus sash, or focus sash and counter or mirror coat. I think wobbas are more for killing a few pokemon with lefties and mirror coat and counter but wynaut is for just taking out one.

Oh and I have just been convinced to add mithos back into the tourney. I am getting rid of my rival.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Actually, yeah, it probably can with destiny bond and a focus sash, or focus sash and counter or mirror coat. I think wobbas are more for killing a few pokemon with lefties and mirror coat and counter but wynaut is for just taking out one.

Oh and I have just been convinced to add mithos back into the tourney. I am getting rid of my rival.

I am bafoozled, first he's a poser and now he's your rival...

WTF?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Thank god ur getting rid of 00000011111 kaaooooo err w/e his name was.

Should the first begin in September, or close in September?

EDIT: mithos, we were talking about 001_akoo, not you XDD

Years
    I didn't call you my rival, I called 001_akoO my rival. I am not paired with you, I am making the pairings and will decide who I fight, and we are fighting our own team first anyways. I am trying to be nice but you're making it hard.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    how am I making it hard, you banned me on your thread for breaking the same rules you broke? then I wanted to figure out what ever image cema put up???

and if you say it's because of that image, why aren't you flaming cema or richard steel?

you have a personal grudge because I beat you i'm trying to be nice and be your friend, and you kicked me out of your thread.

how is that my fault?

Years
    how am I making it hard, you banned me on your thread for breaking the same rules you broke? then I wanted to figure out what ever image cema put up???

and if you say it's because of that image, why aren't you flaming cema or richard steel?

you have a personal grudge because I beat you i'm trying to be nice and be your friend, and you kicked me out of your thread.

how is that my fault?

I want to clear this up, I am your leader, you beat me. What do you expect, so I got a little defensive, well I am sorry, if you would check the thread you would see that I offered that you can return. I wouldn't mind being your friend but like I said before, you are making it hard.

Oh and I want to have it on the last day of this month, and turning on the species clause now.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Everyone in this tournamnet click the link at the bottom of my sig so you don't beat me in this tournament XDD

kk. it starts on September 1st.

=] we need everyones time zones.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Have you guys started PMing Everyone because I was the last one that registered before that arguement??

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    The tournament is only days away, and yes this is Ooka since everyone else has already guessed(hope I don't get kicked out for it). We will be Pming everyone soon(very soon).

Back