• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka and Penguinpal6's Tournament Thread

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • "The Playa," this is a tournament thread so if you wanna be in the tourny ask if not ask to battle in another thread. Why not sign up? Also about the legendary thing w/ jirachi, celebi, and manaphy what's the big deal if they're not allowed? There are many other pokemon that fill those roles very well.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Hold On, Celebi shouldn't be banned because it just has wayyyyy too many weaknesses, including x4 weakness to Bug. let Celebi slide. I haven't looked up Shaymin so I will get back to you on that.

chibi

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    Ill take magma 5...............................

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • @.@

fill out the form first!!!

or you're not in the tournament.

we need this Friend Code info

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just to let you know master over all, disconnecting is and automatic disqualification. MAKE SURE YOU ARE CLOSE TO A ROUTER WHEN YOU BATTLE!! I can't stress that enough.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • OK, if you disconnect from WiFi at any moment during a battle, you are automatically disqualified. No matter what the reason is.

Years
  • The we will have a rebattle, or me and penguinpal will have to battle both and whichever disconnects in our battle is the disconnecter. If neither disconnects then the person that loses has to leave. If you both win you will go on to the next match and whoever has a disconnection throughout the entire tournament from then on will be disqualified.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • The banned items have been updated.

People join in this tournament.

GO TEAM AQUA!

I would put this in my sig but I don't have enough room.

Are we allowed to PM people for this tournament?

001_akoO

ooka_100's Arch Nemisis
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    Is there some sort of prize related in winning....

Back