• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooka - Get Ranked!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Sure thing, if you're on, I'll meet you online. Be easy, my team is still in the planning process. xD

Ooka

Years
    Nice battle Aurafire, you definitely gave me a run for my money so to speak. xD

I'll add you to the rankings in just a sec.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Nice battle Aurafire, you definitely gave me a run for my money so to speak. xD

I'll add you to the rankings in just a sec.

I wouldn't call 5-0 a run for your money, but yes, good game. I literally got haxed to death X(

Ooka

Years
    It was 4-0, and I think we both got a fair amount of hax. :P

(Btw, I totally screwed myself by using Trick instead of attacking, I could have avoided a lot of what happened in that battle. xD)

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    Hah, it's you. I'm sure you remember me. I totally walled you and spiked/stealth rocked you to your doom. Then you pretty much never wanted to battle me again.

Or maybe it's not actually you and just someone with the same name but I'm pretty sure I recognize you. You used to be really whiny but I guess you aren't anymore.

Well, anyway, yeah, I'll see about battling you again if you're interested.

Ooka

Years
    Yeah, I used to be quite the noobsauce. But sure, I'm up for a friendly battle, whenever you're ready.

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    Do you still have my friend code? I still have yours.

Man, I'm so pissed Garchomp got moved to uber tier, such bullcrap :\

Ooka

Years
    Eh, I think it's about where it belongs. I'll be home in about an hour if you'll be on, and nah, I've gotten a couple new games since the last time we battled. xD

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    That's a very well thought out Rain Dance team, you had me at every turn. I've never been beaten so thoroughly. Good job, I'm a little stunned, but I guess I should change my style a little, I'm getting predictable. :P

Ooka

Years
    To be honest, I spent a few weeks planning out that team. xD

But yeah, it was a great battle, glad I took that you-know-what out early in the match, lol.

Coyotl

Pokephilic Furry
    Years
    Yeah, I haven't seen a Magnezone in so long, I got comfortable and took leftovers over shed shell. Silly mistakes... x3

Back