• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oops... wrong gender...

Have you (Read first post for the question)?

• Total voters

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Yes, I have thought that certain PC members were of the wrong gender. Digital Phoenix obviously comes to mind, but there were a few others that I can't recall off the top of my head.

Duplica

Survivor of Cornwell
    Years
    Yes, it's happen to me...*blushes* I don't really want to say who they are, but I thought a boy was a girl, and that two girls were two boys...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    I also thought ~*Strider*~ was a guy... but then I learned from someone eles that she wasn't... I found it funny accualy... anyway... that is the main reson why i put my gender as neather... what do you think I am?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    No, actually I have never done that. I always check XD and if I do make a mistake I fix it.

Back