• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukari

My issue may not be insomnia so much as my horrible, erratic, sleeping patterns.

Sirfetch’d

It may be both. My insomnia is the reason for my erratic sleeping patterns :|

Yukari

All I know is that falling asleep and 3 and waking up at 8 probably isn't good.

Sirfetch’d

5 hours isn't great but it isn't horrible by any means. I am lucky to get 3 a night :x

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    It is hell. I'm hopefully getting a study of my brain activity at night so doctors can attack the cause of the insomnia with the right medication or treatment in a month or so.

Sirfetch’d

It's definitely not something that is fun to have :/ I can't remember the last time I was able to get a really good night of sleep D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I used to suffer from insomnia a couple years ago, and trust me...it wasn't pretty. It was due to my anxiety disorder, but all is okay now. The past couple of weeks, however, I got at least 10 hours of sleep a night due to depression, I just didn't want to get out of bed at all.

Now, I'm getting less than that, and last night i got 4-5 at the most.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    My mother flipped her schedule and because of it mine's all out of whack too. But I sleep well.

Honestly, I don't care about a sleeping schedule at all. I get done the things I need to do at any time of the day.

Years
    I used to thrive on basically 5 hours of sleep per night. Anything less was...sketchy, anything too much more and I was groggy for the entire day.

Now I...guess it's about the same? I actually don't really keep track of my hours. Maybe a bit more than before.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Honestly, I switched to night classes so I can be a night owl and sleep in every day. Unfortunately my job does not allow me to do that sometimes, so it's kinda hard. :(

I used to be scheduled 11-4 or 12-5 on some days so I can wake up at like 10 am...those days are over :(

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I had to make sure I sleep for 6 hours, because any hours less or more could decrease my lifespan. Starting from 11 PM to 6 AM.

Years
    I can never keep to consistent sleeping hours, because I have a bad feeling I might have insomnia and I'm always constantly stressed by my mother and her aggression towards me.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I try to get 7 hours a night. I attempt to be in bed by 12am and I wake up at 7 (on weekdays). Unfortunately, that 12am gets turned into 1am by various distractions (exhibit A!).

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oh I know that feeling. :P

"One last thing before I go to bed, this shouldn't hurt at all."

TWO HOURS LATER

"....whoops."
    This is my life in one post.
    Doing it right now, actually. 8D;

I try to get roughly 8 hours of sleep, that's about the amount I feel most comfortable at. Any less, I feel like muk. Any more, I still feel like muk. I don't know why :c
    OH MY GOSH, that's true, though.. I've been trying to get better at going to sleep earlier to get something resembling 8 hours. I have noooo idea how some people manage to pull constant all-nighters or only sleep for 4 hours and still exist??

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Oh I know that feeling. :P

"One last thing before I go to bed, this shouldn't hurt at all."

TWO HOURS LATER

"....whoops."

This exactly lol, time seems to fly by a looooot quicker when I'm meant to be heading off to bed.

I normally get around 6-7 hours of sleep which is pretty decent. I got almost 10 hours of sleep last night which was amaaaaazing though <3 haven't been able to do that in a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back