• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Even if I was around back then I could have never utilized it anyway. I always think I'm never cut to join the "cool" people.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I'm part of a different cool kids club, and it's outside of PC. We talk about important secret shit and giggle at our egos.

I'm on PC for business, and in TT to chill. It's a real cohesive forum lifestyle I have here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm a scientist. We try to look cool by talking in terms nobody else understands.

*hugs her chemicals*

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Im 2 cool 4 skool

But in all seriousness, I've learnt more outside of school than I have while still attending classes. {XD}

Yukari

I'm a scientist. We try to look cool by talking in terms nobody else understands.

*hugs her chemicals*
    But doesn't that just make you sound like a nerd? (In other words the opposite of cool.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    But doesn't that just make you sound like a nerd? (In other words the opposite of cool.)
    i was hoping my sarcasm would shine through without an added hint but the internet is tricky sometimes

Yes, we are total nerds. The only ones who really find us cool are ourselves :D but hey, you gotta like yourself right?

Yukari

i was hoping my sarcasm would shine through without an added hint but the internet is tricky sometimes

Yes, we are total nerds. The only ones who really find us cool are ourselves :D but hey, you gotta like yourself right?
    Sarcasm can be really hard to pick up on the internet. :P

Total nerd high 5! o/

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Being cool only leads to becoming edgy, and being edgy makes you a laughing stock in the internet. So no thanks. Besides, it's hip to be square.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Being cool only leads to becoming edgy, and being edgy makes you a laughing stock in the internet. So no thanks. Besides, it's hip to be square.
    cool ≠ edgy! I guess edgy people think they're cool, but edgy's kind of the antithesis of cool nowadays (as far as Internet Culture goes, at least).

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i'm a lil late adding my comment on userbars but this chat moves fast so:

i'd be down for all of our userbars being the same length too. i turned them on last night to check them out and couldn't help but wonder why staff ones are so long.

the userbars are damn pretty though.

Years
  • i'm a lil late adding my comment on userbars but this chat moves fast so:

i'd be down for all of our userbars being the same length too. i turned them on last night to check them out and couldn't help but wonder why staff ones are so long.
    I feel like they were the same length when the bars were first implemented.

But then wild super moderators appeared and the text decided it didn't like the confines of the box and tried breaking free!!

It was not a pretty sight. So.

:P

Puns don't walk. I wish they did though. That'd be pretty wicked.

Is it really though?
    Only if you make it out to be, I guess.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I feel like they were the same length when the bars were first implemented.

But then wild super moderators appeared and the text decided it didn't like the confines of the box and tried breaking free!!

i think the text needs to find it's chill.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I wear sleeveless Harley Davidson shirts and holey jeans, and also cheap sunglasses and skater shoes. I'm thin as a rail and lanky af. Am I cool?

Oh, and I cut the sleeves off of this HD shirt myself, 80s style. My dad showed me how, he's the class of '86 so he knows. That's gotta help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back