• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Does anyone remember the Powerpuff Girls? That show was another gem that I adored :3

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • The Ed, Edd & Eddy finale made me cry at the end ;__;

The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab and Codename KND were my childhood. I don't think I have ever been as invested in a cartoon as I was for KND.

Years
  • Looking back, I realize how comedic most of the stuff in Codename: Kids Next Door was, except for that movie with Numbah Zero, that was beautiful right there.

Sirfetch’d

The ORIGINAL Teen Titans was another amazing CN show that I just remembered. Too bad they had to ruin it with the new one ;(

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • KND was the greatest too. I liked it for the same reason I liked Ed, Edd, & Eddy - the kids were very organized and intricate and my detail-inhaling mind loved that. It's like they were adults but without all the squareness of being ones. The one Adult bossman guy reminded me a lot of Dr. Robotnik, and wasn't he actually Number 1's dad, a.k.a. Number 0?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Does anyone remember the Powerpuff Girls? That show was another gem that I adored :3

reason #39743209420 on why i decided to do powerpuff girls on my last collab. :D

Blossom is always my favorite. Back then when the show was really popular, Bubbles was the most favorite.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i really loved the Powerpuff Girls movie. i watched that over and over as a kiddo.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • i really loved the Powerpuff Girls movie. i watched that over and over as a kiddo.

I think I'm gonna go find a video of that movie and watch it now while I go eat pizza. :D

That was my all-time favorite movie when I was little. I went to the movie premiere and all that. Even participated in that contest where you can submit a drawing of the three girls + the professor and you'll see it on the movie.

Sirfetch’d

I...don't even remember if I've seen the powerpuff girls movie. o.o

I mean, I might have, I feel like I watched it one time when it aired on CN but for the life of me I can't remember anything about it at aaaaall.

/ohwell

It's definitely something worth checking out sometime if it ever airs or if you can find it online. Was a staple of my childhood :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back