• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Operation: Steven Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't like wearing sleeveless shirts. They're not comfortable for me, and I just prefer having the sleeves on my shoulders. The only time I ever wear sleeveless is when I have to have something underneath when i'm wearing a tux or something.

Years
  • ^I love the guy with the Ruby and Sapphire avatar #stevenuniverse ftw

I hate sleeveless shirts, they make me feel awkward; I wear medium-length sleeves all the time, rarely long-sleeves.

Years
  • If I could wear sleeveless stuff without feeling extremely self-conscious, I would. :D Although I guess that's not even the only reason I don't tend to wear such stuff, it's also because I don't tend to buy them at all.

I mean, I could, but it usually never crosses my mind to do so.

Sirfetch’d

I always check the birthdays as soon as I load PC for the first time that day. I don't want to miss out on wishing people a big HBD n_n

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • My mother says I stretch like a Korean native.

When I asked her to elaborate, she explained that in the time she spent deployed in Korea, a lot of the locals commonly stretch in public, and are scarily limber. They'd bend over backwards and twist their torso at once, or fall into an extremely wide reverse bow.

I don't know why people don't do it in front of others - I do. :P It feels really nice to just let your body go like that.

Years
  • I always check the birthdays as soon as I load PC for the first time that day. I don't want to miss out on wishing people a big HBD n_n

That is definitely me. I always want to at least wish happy birthday or PCversary to one of the active guys.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    ^I love the guy with the Ruby and Sapphire avatar #stevenuniverse ftw

tumblr_inline_nmq5exfueh1si7x0j_500.gif

yes hello. more SU fans are emerging yes.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Honestly, I like like the romance in her avatar. It's animated really well and is cute in and of itself... my mom is a real dog for a lesbian and it nice to see some more romantic stuff instead. c:

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    he/him pronouns pls.

haha SU's a really loving show in general, man.

Years
  • I found The Return/Jailbreak as one of the best episodes, if not the best (esp. with Garnet's song) but the heat for Ruby and Sapphire's relationship pisses me off. Like, it's a cartoon people :P

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm having a hard time getting into the whole SU thing, because it's art style is just not appealing to me at all. I feel like that's a poor way to judge it, because the story might be good, I just need to actually give it a go.

Sirfetch’d

Everyone is on the SU hype train it seems D: I guess I should check it out as well!

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • I don't watch much TV, sadly. I don't have time anymore, where did all my time go :D

Between PC, developing Sapphire, school, ROM hacking, server management, and developing my websites... how can I squeeze time in for the Bukkit server, for TT, and for other tasks? I don't have time! :P

And on top of all that we're supposed to have a fun-filled day tomorrow at the Zoo with my mother, my cousin, and her boyfriend. Which is going to be loads better than us originally bringing my mother's ex only to listen to her and her ginormous family speak Spanish all day and ignore us. :)

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Between PC, developing Sapphire, [...]

okay but can i just say i laughed at the coincidence. Sapphire is the name of the blue one... 8);

all of you should watch SU. mmhm. :)) i need more people to talk about it with!

Years
  • The only good thing I'm seeing out of Steven Universe at the moment is the memes and the adorable fanart of the characters. That Pearl character looks like a cutie...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back