• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Opnion on Rocket Executive

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    So which Rocket Exectutive was the toughest for you to battle? Which was your favorite one? Favorite Personality? What did you think of them in HG/SS better than the Gold/Silver ones?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Personally despite the actual identities given to them and all...they didn't feel that much different to the HGSC ones, bar maybe with Petrel. I did like their upgrade but we didn't really see much more on them nor much change to their personality/lines. Ah well.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • To be honest, the executives weren't that challenging. But Adrianna/Athena with the Rocket Grunt in the Mahogany Town hideout was a bit of a challenge because her Arbok's Intimidate reduced Feraligatr's power throughout the battle; I didn't want to switch during the battle.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    It would be cool after you beat the game to see them again maybe they try to ambush you or you surprise them trying to do a mission in kanto

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Well, as is quickly becoming a habit for me, the English version of these four was very disappointing. Seriously. There's nothing wrong with the names Apollo, Athena, Lambda, and Lance -- and when Apollo is acting more like Lance than, well, himself (can you tell I'm a roleplayer?), you know something is going very very wrong. It should be noted that aside from these, I love the Rocket Execs... though they weren't very hard to defeat at all. I suppose that's what you get from going up from faceless Trainer class to actual honest-to-goodness character.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I love all four of them <3 -for their designs and what we know of their personality, even though it's not much-. Ariana/Athena is definitely my favourite because I consider her to be Silver's mom and Gio's wife, so I like imagining interesting side stories. My second in the list would be Petrel/Lambda because he looks really funny and friendly :P. He looks like the kind of guy one would want as a friend.

I wonder why Pokemon US chose to call Lance, Proton. I know it's the name of a rocket, but that's not the first thing the name refers to obviously.

Oh, and none of them was a serious challenge to me; they're easy to defeat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    HG/SS ones where much better just the fact they gave them there proper names gave it a better feel.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • I think the rocket executives role in the story were good. But they weren't challenging at all.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    They should've extend them all the way to Kanto and maybe have them in the Arceus event, similar to the manga. But whatever, Nintendo always try to minimize the evil..

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • WELL THERE BRAINLESS THE ONLY ONE THAT SOME SENCE IS THE 1 THAT DISCISSES HIMSELF CAN'T REMENBER HIS NAME BECAUSE I DEFEATED THE GAME IN 1 WEEK AND THAT WAS A YEAR AGO

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    To be honest, they all kind of blurred together for me. I mean, it's nice they got names and stuff, but I still didn't feel like they were any different from one another. They didn't really seem to have personalities that made them stand out or distinguishable. None of them were particularly challenging either. Honestly, I really couldn't tell you which one was the most challenging or which one I liked the most.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Haha none of them were tough for me, but I did enjoy my battle with Archer, and if you count the Celebi event where you fight Giovanni, that was pretty beast as well :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • T h e y aren't too b a d. I don't like their hair styles or looks though. t h e y have semi-good Pokemon, but not ones that are too hard to beat at least.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • They are too easy to beat.
    Proton is my favorite executive, though.
    He is attractive to female grunts in TR.

That's what made me laugh. Although he's stylish,
    he's not very strong.

WELL THERE BRAINLESS THE ONLY ONE THAT SOME SENCE IS THE 1 THAT DISCISSES HIMSELF CAN'T REMENBER HIS NAME BECAUSE I DEFEATED THE GAME IN 1 WEEK AND THAT WAS A YEAR AGO

I despise your capitalization on text. Stop it.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    They were all pretty weak...however, Petrel is my least favourite - he looks weird, has horrendous pokémon...although his disguises are pretty cool.

The only good thing about Ariana is her Murkrow, Petrel's design is quite good (I like his hair), but overall my favourite is Archer. His design has nothing wrong with it, you only battle him wrong, so he never seems quite as weak, and he has Houndour and Houndoom, who are very cool.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I personally felt like the Rocket Executives were just high-level Rocket Grunts. It was really easy to defeat any of them. If only they were stronger would I took them more seriously.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Fighting the Team Rocket executives was pretty simple. Petrel's team was getting annoying, since you had to constantly battle Koffings over and over. They did looks good in the game, but weren't much of a challenge.

Back