• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ORAS anniversary

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
Years
  • 7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game? (other than Latios/Latias!)"

Oh boy, I actually don't remember exactly. It's probably either Blaziken or Aggron, though, because I do remember tweeting about finding the Aggronite during the main story. But I have no idea if that happened before or after I got the Blazikenite, lmao.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • 7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game? (other than Latios/Latias!)"

Sceptile of course! It's a fantastic Pokémon.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game?
    In ORAS it was Sceptile. I didn't really even bother to use Latias in battle during the game really. Pretty sure I boxed it quickly.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • 1. Did you get Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire the day they came out?

Release day, Couldn't miss it.

2. What was your reason for choosing OR or AS over the other?

OR as it was the game I loved the most as a child, Got OS eventually though.

3. What did you nickname your starter?

I don't give any pokemon Nicknames

4. Did you do the Pokemon Contest when you first got to Slateport?

I have yet to do a single contest, isn't something I enjoy doing.

5. Which bike did you choose when you first got to Mauville?

Macro
    6. Where did you establish your first ever Secret Base?

Fallarbor town

Blaziken

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • 6. Where did you establish your first ever Secret Base?: The tree in Route 120, behind the Ancient Tomb in Alpha Sapphire and the small cave near the Safari Zone in Route 121 in OR.

7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game?: My starters, Swampert and Blaziken

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game?
    I think was my Latios hence we visit Southern Island to obtain it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Other than the Lucario that I think you had to evolve when doing the testing...I think my first one was Mega Metagross.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game? (other than Latios/Latias!)

I actually forgot, for real. I think it's Blaziken, since she's my starter. XD

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • 7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game?

The first Pokemon I mega-evolved is my favourite Pokemon, Gardevoir. I did so on a friend's game before I got the games myself. Mega Gardevoir is undoubtedly my favourite Mega.

Years
  • What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game?
    It was either Latios or Sceptile. I didn't really become interested in Megas until late-game because I wanted to collect all of the new stones and see them all at once :)

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • 6. Where did you establish your first ever Secret Base? - So far my first actual secret base is the one that you start with. I've been too lazy to go to another location to make it, but I do plan sometime in future to make my secret base either at the Secret Meadow or Secret Shore.

7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game? (other than Latios/Latias!) - Besides them and my starter, the first one I used was either Absol or Aggron. I don't remember who I used first, I wanna say that it was Mega Absol, and since I started using other mega evolutions besides my starter after I defeated Wallace, although I can't remember if I used Mega Aggron during Victory Road before I went to the Elite Four.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    1. Did you get Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire the day they came out?
    Yep, I looked forward to it for a long time! I even bought a used 2DS in order to play it. :)

2. What was your reason for choosing OR or AS over the other?
    I chose Alpha Sapphire because I preferred Kyogre (and thought Groudon sucked) when I was young. I had both versions when they first came about and never liked Groudon, and Ruby version for that same reason. I thought it would only make sense if I bought the remake of my preferred version. :)

3. What did you nickname your starter?
    I don't think I nick'd him... if I did, I don't remember it. I was never big on nicknames. And it was Torchic, by the way.

4. Did you do the Pokemon Contest when you first got to Slateport?
    No! Haha. I played it the exact way I played Sapphire the first time. Just wanted to raise my favourites and beat the Elite Four.

Mach bike... gotta go fast.

6. Where did you establish your first ever Secret Base?
    I feel like a terrible player ignoring all the side-quests and minigames. No secret bases, no pokemon contests.... :(

Pretty sure it was Blaziken.... He has a mega right? I don't remember, it was so long ago.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I think was Arco Bike, can't remember.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • 7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game?

Let's see... I think it was Manectric? Perhaps it was Manectric. I think the Manectite was found over at the cycling road, so I immediately tried it out after gaining the Mega Bracelet hahaha.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • 7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game? (other than Latios/Latias!)
    Besides of Latias, I Mega Evolved my starter, Sceptile first.

Last edited:
    Years
  • 7. What was the first Pokemon you Mega Evolved in the game? (I almost put Lucario; I forgot this was OR/AS) Um... Sceptile.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016

Sceptile, and I thought it's mega evolution was disappointing. I ended up getting the Aggronite and highly preferred Mega Aggron over Mega Sceptile.

tofu-scrambler

small independent marshmallow
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    i don't think i mega evolved any of my pokémon in this game aside from latias, tbh. i'm not a huge fan of mega evolution and never really feel the need to use it for anything. maybe i'm just stuck in my old ways, haha. the only mega evolution thingy i seem to have that fits with any of my pokémon so far is for swampert, and i know i haven't used it yet. but maybe someday. :P

Back