• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [ORAS WEEK] Day 5: RELEASE DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I sent in my guess. Thanks for doing this even though you are busy. I have exams, as well, coming up in the next two weeks. Good luck with your exams and good luck to everyone.

Years
    I gave up on the Spheal Clicker because it would have hurt my fingers trying to get a decent high score, which pretty much everyone has done better than me.

I still enjoyed it, but just couldn't keep going.

Years
    I love Spheal Clicker, I currently have 1,722,048,960.6 Spheal Smiles, and I'm almost at 173 billion smiles all time. It's not as fun now that I have all the upgrades.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    i have 34, million total smiles? What do we do with Level 100 Pokemon? are we supposed to have more than 1?

Years
    The image isn't from official artwork is it?
    Nope!

I sent in my guess. Thanks for doing this even though you are busy. I have exams, as well, coming up in the next two weeks. Good luck with your exams and good luck to everyone.
    You're very welcome! I really hope you enjoy this slew of events, and good luck to you on those exams as well!
    I pm'd you my guess. I am also super busy with teacher cramming in a trillion tests and quizzes before the break. Im really not looking forward to midterm exams. :(
    Oh, neither am I. Good luck on them, by the way!

ENTRIES ARE CLOSED FOR DAY 1! If you sent me a PM, you are automatically inducted into the challenge. However, if you missed this deadline, you can still join in on ORAS week, just paritcipate in the most recent challenge!

Here are the winners of this challenge:
    Spoiler:

The correct answer was: Shiny Ludicolo! Members who said "Ludicolo" were also given a point, as I did not specify on that technicality in my original post. Members who do not see their username on this list - you are still in this, don't fret! Later in the week, there will be consequences for the wrong answer, which may allow you to even the playing field. For now, you are at zero points.

DAY 2 - Unscramble!

I'm going to give you guys a list of hints towards Hoenn related items/abilities/areas/moves/pokemon, and each one will stand for one letter in a phrase! If you can figure out what each hint is and unscramble them to spell out the phrase, you'll get two points! If you figure out each hint but can't seem to unscramble the phrase, you get one point! Only drawback is, if you guess the phrase but get it incorrect, you will be deducted a point. THE DEADLINE TO PM ME ANSWERS IS 10:00PM GMT-6 TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19th. Please get your answers in before this time.

Without further ado, here are the hints. The phrase is composed of three words.
    Spoiler:

FINAL NOTE: The Spheal Clicker was just a fun add-on for y'all to enjoy. Don't get too serious n__n' The clicks will be what counts.

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    And now: A Series of Lines Wilhelm Says in The Pre-Sequel With Pepperton's Name Inserted

Pepperton shows her fangs!
    Damn... NEED MORE PEPPERTON!
    We've got a Pepperton coming!
    Wolf and Pepperton, go to work!
    Get RIGHT in their faces, Pepperton!
    Pepperton protocols activated!

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    Might send in an answer in a little while, but as far as the Spheal thing goes, I've come to the conclusion I have no life. Spent the past couple hours on it and...

74,000,000,000. And climbing.

EDIT:

' This type gym was featured in Hoenn's games, as well as Kanto's, but not Johto.'
    That right there is really difficult, there's like 3 gym types used in Kanto and Hoenn but not Johto.

Last edited:
    Years
    Oh Lord Peppers, I am really lost at the scramble. I think I give up.

All of the hints have answers that are related to Hoenn! Play close attention to the wording of the hints. If a large amount of people have trouble, I'll make the hints a lot more detailed tomorrow! For now, try your best. :]

Also, that is impressive Thief.

update - added a bit of detail to the more obscure ones

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Almost at 2 trillion clicks, but this puzzle is getting me caught up on a couple places.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    You dang Pepperton how could I know it was a Shiny Ludicolo if I have never seen one in my entire life? xD

I'll work on unscrambling after these messages. (aka. irl issues, please wait)

Last edited:
    Years
    ONE MORE THING: If you send me your guesses for the hints, I will tell you which ones are correct and incorrect. You can resubmit your answers for the hints as many times as you please, but your guess of the phrase can only be submitted once.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    230,000,000,000 now. x_x

I think I've got the last 2 words of the phrase, but the first one is really giving me a hard time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    So the answer to Day 1 was Shiny Ludicolo? Darn, my answer isn't even close. :P

I sent in my answers to Day 2. I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to Pokémon, so I hope that I get at least most of of the answers correct.

By the way, my Spheal Clicker is at 105,000,000,000. I have too much time on my hands. :P

Years
    Ok, sorry about this but I'm a little confused at what I have to do. Am I supposed to take all the hints you've given us and after finding the answer for each them, take one letter from each of the answers and unscramble them? Sorry if you don't understand.
    I stink at explaining things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back