• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [ORAS WEEK] Day 5: RELEASE DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    One thing, do we get multiple guesses for this challenge or is it one and done?

Years
    If it is the glaring similarity that I am thinking of, then yay. If not, then I have another one in mind which is equally as glaring. xP oh and i submitted mine for today

Last edited:
    Years
    Also, I've got a hunch on what the similarity is, so I'll be submitting it in a couple minutes.

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    eeeh, I'm stumped on this. net died last night, and I was stumped on day two. missed day one by an hour. Guess I'm sticking to Spheal Clicker. I'm at 10,000,000,000,000 all time at the moment.

And I think it's driving me mad.

Last edited:
    Years
    SORRY EVERYONE I WAS BUSY LAST NIGHT BUT TODAY IS THE DAY, SO HERE IS THE FINAL CHALLENGE

Day 5: HAVE FUN

GO PLAY THE GAMES AND ENJOY THEM!! I'LL TALLY UP THE SCORES AND ANNOUNCE THE WINNER BY MONDAY, AND THE PRIZE WILL BE ANNOUNCED THEN. ALL ENTRIES ARE CLOSED EXCEPT SPHEAL CLICKER! YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SEND ME THOSE UNTIL MONDAY!

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    SORRY EVERYONE I WAS BUSY LAST NIGHT BUT TODAY IS THE DAY, SO HERE IS THE FINAL CHALLENGE

Day 5: HAVE FUN

GO PLAY THE GAMES AND ENJOY THEM!! I'LL TALLY UP THE SCORES AND ANNOUNCE THE WINNER BY MONDAY, AND THE PRIZE WILL BE ANNOUNCED THEN. ALL ENTRIES ARE CLOSED EXCEPT SPHEAL CLICKER! YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SEND ME THOSE UNTIL MONDAY!

... Meanwhile in Europe... :|

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    if it makes you feel any better, I'm stateside but I still have to wait because I have no money and have no idea when I'll get some. =(

Also, 16 Trillion Spheal Smiles.

Well that sucks. I guess at least we're getting the Steelbook in the UK, but I'd rather have all countries get it same day and everyone get the Steelbook. I'm just having a hard time surviving with a week long wait full of people obsessing over it. Even on XY you can't escape it lol, wonder trade is drowning in Wingulls from default Calem/Serena sprites.

I'm at 15 trillion. Mine's glitched up like hell though (badges missing from view, never saw any Spheal's to catch after the 8th one, Shiny Charm does absolutely nothing and never did).

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Well that sucks. I guess at least we're getting the Steelbook in the UK, but I'd rather have all countries get it same day and everyone get the Steelbook. I'm just having a hard time surviving with a week long wait full of people obsessing over it. Even on XY you can't escape it lol, wonder trade is drowning in Wingulls from default Calem/Serena sprites.

I'm at 15 trillion. Mine's glitched up like hell though (badges missing from view, never saw any Spheal's to catch after the 8th one, Shiny Charm does absolutely nothing and never did).

I got to 14 spheals/13 captured, and then nothing. and my Shiny Charms aren't working either and wow, really? Hm, maybe I can breed some cool stuff and give it to newbies. I've been meaning to bread some Chimechos.

Years
    I got to 14 spheals/13 captured, and then nothing. and my Shiny Charms aren't working either and wow, really? Hm, maybe I can breed some cool stuff and give it to newbies. I've been meaning to bread some Chimechos.

I would say save your game and refresh it, then click on the spheal/sealeo/walrein and keep on clicking a lot. From what I've seen the game glitches up after the browser stays open for a long time and I guess Spheal appearances are linked to clicks along with everything else? Also, up to 21 trillion smiles and 33 level 100 Walreins. It's a struggle to get 100 each of the Frontier Symbols!

edit: also, refreshing the browser causes you to lose all effects of amulet coins/poke balls so be prepared in advance ;)

Years
    THE ANSWER TO DAY 2:
    Spoiler:

WINNERS OF DAY 3:
    Spoiler:

ANSWER TO DAY 4:
    Spoiler:

WINNER OF ORAS WEEK
    Spoiler:

To everyone else, thank you for participating and I hope you had fun! Now go enjoy the games and remember to read the section rules before getting too crazy!

ONE LAST NOTE: I haven' gotten ANY Spheal Clicker screenshot PMs, and the deadline is tonight. Does anyone want the prize for that, or can I just have it myself :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back