• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orientation

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • More and more over the last few years I've come to the realization that I am aromantic on the ace spectrum (I suppose I'm a mix of demisexual and autochorissexual) with a slight sex repulsion. I am aesthetically attracted to people but that's about the extent of it. This is, uh.... super fun to deal with, being in a romantic relationship and all... lol

I don't think that a person's sexuality inherently defines them. Some people let their orientation define them and some people even like that to be their defining trait and I don't see any problem with that. Whatever makes others happy.

Years
  • I'm a heterosexual female who has been in a relationship with her boyfriend since 2013. I did however at a party last year on a bet kiss my best girl friend on the lips for 1 minute. In the words of Katy Perry, " I kissed a girl and I liked it." :)

Zodkiel

The True Despair
    Years
  • I'm straight, but I'm somewhat of a misanthropist, so I dating is sort of a no most of the time. And as with the misanthropist things goes, I don't care what your orientation is, I strongly dislike you anyways.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Bisexual with more of an attraction to women and I really don't care personally what orientation someone is, it's interesting to know but beyond that I don't care.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I am very proudly both Panromantic and Pansexual. It's not a fact that I hide either...But it doesn't define me in any sense of the word. It's just another one of those things about me that maybe people should be aware of. I love who I love, and don't really care for what they are on the spectrum.

It can be a little awkward sometimes when someone turns out to be totally straight or gay and not into me at all; but meh. It is what it is, and that's part of the variety of life.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I'm a heterosexual guy who supports LGBT rights, because if homosexuality, or whatever sexuality there is isn't natural, then you're basically saying the human mind in general isn't natural.

Years
  • I'm very much heterosexual. I've questioned my sexuality in the past after a break-up I had because I pretty much didn't want to be in another relationship after that. However, months later I realized that I'm still very much attracted to women and women only.

I respect everyone for their choice of gender/sexuality, as well. I fully support LGBTQ community as well because I condemn discrimination in all manners possible.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I don't think it really matters much in life, because it's just a natural thing, so saying that being homosexual is unnatural is offensive to them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    I'm bisexual or pansexual...I'm not sure my sexuality changes a lot...sometimes I have no sexual attraction and I used to identify as asexual....my sexuality is hard to describe. I'm not sure what my romantic orientation is,,,probably aromantic. My gender is genderfluid, currently leaning towards female or gender neutral. I think focusing heavily on your identity can be a coping mechanism, I think it is for me....it gives me an identity because I'm young and still searching for myself. Same thing with otherkin, it can be a great coping mechanism as long as it doesn't negatively impact your life.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
    Years
  • I'm just like, every type of sexual. Everyone tells me I'm so messed up but that's just how I am. I have really specific sexual feelings but at the same time, incredibly broad. And I'm not sure I even believe gender is a thing.

Back