• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Original Pokemon or Made Up?

Original Pokemon or Made Up

• Original Pokemon

Votes: 184 75.7%
  • Made Up Pokemon

Votes: 59 24.3%

• Total voters

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    I like to have the originals with a bit of fakemon here and there (otherwise it's just a bunch of weird creatures in a pokemon game. Just go make your own game if you like creating mounds of unpokemonlike-creatures. Not having the originals is just like ordering a cheese pizza with extra sausage. You just ordered a sausage pizza but slapped on a different name. It's OK if there's a pokemon game with actual pokemon, but otherwise it's stupid. When I order my pizza, I'm not going to say "cheese with extra sausage" I'm going to say "sausage pizza please" {if you didn't notice, the cheese reprisents real pokemon and the sausage reprisents fakemon})If you have aboslutely no idea what I just said, then it doesn't matter. Just read the very last sentence of this post:
    Keep the original pokemon, but mix it up with a few fakemon(you can't make lemonade with just water, now can you? Add some flavorful fakemon to make the pokemon game seem more fun).

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Years
    I prefer the Original Poke's because the quality is just much and much better, but some fakes are nice too but they always seem so un professional it's really weird maybe I just like originals more :P But if the fakes are of a good quality I can like it to..

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I prefer fan created pokemon if possible if they are pokemon-like ,otherwise just original . For example ,for my developing Pokemon game ,I'm sticking to the art style of Sugimori in order to make the my new pokemon fit in to the game.

Back