• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Origins (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Looks good, you'll get a level for that training ;) Me and LGDArm need to step on it in making our joint post xD I'm the braking factor here, sorry for that.

Meanwhile, why don't Cosmic make Adrian run into Oscar outside the tavern maybe? Oscar could bump into Adrian by accident, making him angry maybe and they might either challenge each other or ask "where do you think you're going?" or something and end up realizing that they are both meant to travel with Bill.
*throws ideas into the air*

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Very good idea, but it'll likely be the Larvesta getting angry first. If Oscar decides to do something suspicious, Adrian will label him as a potential thief and try to level him and his Pokemon.

Either way it goes, it'll be an interesting meeting.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Very good idea, but it'll likely be the Larvesta getting angry first. If Oscar decides to do something suspicious, Adrian will label him as a potential thief and try to level him and his Pokemon.

Either way it goes, it'll be an interesting meeting.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Okay, I have no where to go with the RP at the moment since I just finished a conversation with bill and I really do not want to see this RP die so anyone wanna talk to leeroy as he stuffs his face with food?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm still waiting for LGDArm to keep writing in our JP on titanpad. No one else has apparently posted.

If you don't want an RP to die, the solution is clear - POST. I do understand when it feels like there's not much to do though. That's what interaction is for! It sounded like Scyke and Cosmic were getting together?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Soooorry guys, I really should of posted by now! I've just been overwhelmed by a whole lot of stuff in RL, that's all. I'll try get something done soon, possibly tonight if I get time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Nah, it's me who's sorry. RPs don't always work out. I guess I planned too boring scenarios or something? Plus, in the middle of all this I lost my will to write stuff. I'm trying to get that will back with a new RP now, where I'm not the GM. Thanks for being part of this, more or less, though ;)

Back