• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orochi cupTourney

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Gonna let the first round start earlyier but its still gonna run threw friday^^.here are the match ups for round 1

Charlie vs Air.B

Master_Beaver Defeats fireRam to advance

AbareMax vs Chibi

Haunter90 vs Richard Steel

Also those currently sighn'd up for the secound round need to pm me there team before They can compete.and still room for a few more also

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2007
    I've been moved up to round 1 :D I'm ready to go whenever master beaver is.

offtopic: There's going to be a kof movie??

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    I've been moved up to round 1 :D I'm ready to go whenever master beaver is.

offtopic: There's going to be a kof movie??

yeah,law07 did'ant pm me his team so i had to move him down to the secound round.because spots are not secure untill you pm me a legitimite team

and yeah there talking about a movie but lets not stray off topic;)

Haunter90

Tactical Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2007
    I don't really fancy my chances about progressing any further in this tournament though.

Last edited:

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    If you can tell me who I am facing in the second round by 2:00 PM eastern then we might could battle now . . . otherwise if you are that person paired with me . . . PM me and we will try and do it in my freetime tonight, sometime between 6:30 and 7:30 eastern.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2007
    Hey sorry about that master beaver. Obviously you won the match. I live in florida and power outages here are unfortunately common during the summer. I can battle you again right now with two low level pokes so you can get the win recorded.

lol, i need to start ev training before i decide to enter any more tournaments :P

Master_Beaver

Lakeland City Gym Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2007
    No worries

Like I said, stuff happens man. I am not overly concerned with my trainer card, so I am cool. Good luck on the EV training.

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    I read your PM and got a PM from Charlie. I will probably catch him/her later and battle.

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    That would be between Haunter and myself... I'm sure we'll catch each other on sometime tonight.

well the spots i was refering too were for the secound round actually .Although i hope you guys are able to face each other.chibi just beat AbareMax so that just leaves your battle and Charlie and Air.B's

Back