• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orochi cupTourney

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    yeah i already have approval of my time had to ev train and train them for 2 weeks to get just perfect then i saw this tournment and enetred

☼Charlie☼

要素のマスター
    Years
    Yea I sent him a PM asking when would be a good time for him to battle but he isn't on and so he can't check his PMs.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    Yea I sent him a PM asking when would be a good time for him to battle but he isn't on and so he can't check his PMs.

well he seems to be over the place so'll advance you and bump him into the final spot of round 2,your Opponet for the next round is Master Beaver

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I still have to meet up with Charlie... late night tomorrow would be fine, or if I catch him on. My job doesn't give me too much free time during the weekdays. :(

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    i think champev is gone.........he left pc

yep he did so Liaison Hero advances because of no-show, liaisons next opponent will be the winner of the law07 air.b match up

Richard Steel:I can relate.hope your able to get in that battle real soon

AiR.B

Wins/318 - Losses/41
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    Ok, I've just read what was said. How do I get into the finals?

Ryu Hoshi

Years
    Ok, I've just read what was said. How do I get into the finals?

please dont double post.as for you question,well for starters you can try being a bit more active.your Opponent now is Law07 although if you go about it the same way as the match you were sapposed to have with charlie then i'll have to disqualify you.

Back